Help!!

Old February 5th 04, 08:35 PM
HissyFit'nPaminifarm

Default Help!!

Hello,

Will you please go to

http://www.staugustine.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/201229.html

and tell me if you think tammyjk and bieramar are Communists!

All i did was post the following, and they called me a
"racist". It is something very strange. I feel they donot
want this information getting out, and what ever the info.
is it must be scary.

_________________________________________________--
Hello,
Can someone please explain this one to me.

If this artist were in America, howcome
Florida could deny him entry into Florida?

I thought our borders were a mess?

A Chilean of European-ancestry says that his drawings of Nationalists and
Skinheads
are likely to keep him from visiting America, because rightists are listed
as "security risks"
under Bush-Administration policies. But Alonso Quixada, 21, continues to
crank out
superlative artwork, which is shaking up the Internet, as well as the White
House.

According to Alonso, "I am deeply moved by the desire of Nationalists in
America for
me to visit them. But I must report that the Bush Administration prevents
me from coming,
because they are excluding Chilean nationalistic-activists under their so-called
'War
on Terrorism.' Recently, a compatriot of mine, who is also a Nationalist,
was
refused entry into Florida. Officials there said that he was on their list
of 'racist-activists'
and turned him back. I am, also, on the list of the Mossad, which basically
dictates to
Bush how to run things."

Alonso persists that "even if I am unable to visit, I renew my invitation
to American
Nationalists to visit us. Increased ties and progress would please me, very
much."
He has been attempting to set up a meeting with Chile's legendary anti-Communist,
Augusto Pinochet. Pinochet, who ousted the regime of Communist Salvador Allende,
has suffered a recent shoulder-injury at his farm at Los Boldos and has been
curtailing
visits. Alonso says that he is going through contacts close to the General
to arrange
for a reception with American Nationalists. Alonso's artwork has depicted
a Nationalist
waving an American flag and Skinheads defending their neighborhood.
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2004/feb.html#14

The Nationalist Movement
PO Box 2000
Learned MS 39154
(601) 885-2288
Crosstarlist: http://www.nationalist.org/docs/resources/list.html
E-mail:
Forum: http://www.nationalist.org/forum/index.php
Home Page: http://www.nationalist.org
ICQ: 5429992
Newsgroup: alt.national
Views not necessarily those of The Nationalist Movement
© 2004 by The Nationalist Movement
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
See: John 8:44 and Rev.3:9
Get Your Free "In God We Trust" Labels: