Skylark 4 Canopy?

Old June 10th 18, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Skylark 4 Canopy?

Anyone have a spare, or a line on one, or know of a possible source?

Thank you,

Old June 10th 18, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have a few used canopies in the barn, send length, width and height and I'll take a look. Aircraft Winshield in LA has many types. Might give them the dimensions and see if they have something close.
JJ
Old June 10th 18, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Ah, Thank you for the quick response.
I am trying to help a friend look, don't think he is probably aware of this board.
I can't fugure out how to respond to you privately. Would you mind respinding to my email?
Then I could pass yours on to him, and eliminate me as the middle man and source of confusion.
If that woukd be ok?

Thank you again,

Chris

Old June 10th 18, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

No luck on this end, either..........have your friend contact me at........johnsinclair210 (at) yahoo,com
Old June 11th 18, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thank you and I will pass your email along to him