Dittel Radio

Old January 25th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dittel Radio

Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?
Old January 25th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jan 25, 4:47*pm, wrote:
Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

I have FSG-60M... found manual here http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M...r%20manual.pdf
(thanks Tim)

Maybe close enough to get you what you need?

-T8

Old January 26th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_6_]

Yes to both. Feel free to contact me directly.

Tom Dukerich

Old January 26th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I don't have the manual, but I do have 3 wiring diagrams for the FSG 50 on
my web site he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/dittel.htm
or directly he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ditte...g-Diagrams.pdf

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old January 26th 09, 09:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Surfer!

In message , Karl Striedieck
writes
I have a FSG-50 manual if the 60 route doesn't work.

I have an FSG-50 in my glider with no manual - would it be possible to
scan it and email it to me? I live in the UK so unless you are here as
well that would work better than posting a copy IMHO.

KS

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net
Old January 26th 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

FSG50 and FSG60 Wiring are identical and manual is as noted here on my
website
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

Old January 26th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

it's already on line here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

"Surfer!" wrote in message
In message , Karl Striedieck
writes

Old January 27th 09, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Surfer!

In message , Tim Mara
writes
it's already on line here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

I was hoping for the manual for the 50 rather than the 60 but thanks
anyway.

"Surfer!" wrote in message
In message , Karl Striedieck
writes

Old January 27th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

FSG50 and FSG60 are identical, manuals are the same
the only difference is the FSG60(M) has memory selector on top of the case
and memory selector on face...everything else is the same..both are old
radios
tim

"Surfer!" wrote in message
In message , Tim Mara
writes
it's already on line here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

I was hoping for the manual for the 50 rather than the 60 but thanks
anyway.

"Surfer!" wrote in message
In message , Karl Striedieck
writes

Dittel radio Q Ken Ward Soaring 9 April 26th 06 12:40 AM
Dittel Radio Paul Soaring 0 January 10th 06 12:50 AM
Dittel Radio wanted Paul Soaring 2 August 28th 05 03:12 PM
Dittel Radio Repair [email protected] Soaring 4 July 22nd 05 12:02 PM
Dittel radio Q ken ward Soaring 1 October 8th 03 07:23 AM