Back seat available during Grand Prix

Old March 22nd 17, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Back seat available during Grand Prix

At Seminole Glider Port.
Practice day Saturday 25th through last day Saturday 1 April.
Suggested donation to USA Junior Soaring Team $300/day.

Contact me offline (individual or multiple days OK).
See ya, Dave "YO"

http://www.nadler.com/public/YO_Arcu...compressed.jpg
Old March 22nd 17, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

I highly recommend locking in a day or two with Dave. Last week, I spent the last two days of the Seniors Contest as SLB (Self-loading Ballast) for Dave and picked up more in two days than I've learned in two years of knocking about the pattern, watching Bruno's videos, or studying theory.

If you have any inclination about leaving the home pattern and venturing out on a real cross-country, a day or two with Dave is a great boost to your confidence and decision making.

Thanks for the opportunity, Dave!

Paul Agnew
VP - Treasure Coast Soaring Club
Vero Beach, FL
Old March 22nd 17, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 12:02:48 PM UTC-4, Paul Agnew wrote:
I highly recommend locking in a day or two with Dave. Last week, I spent
the last two days of the Seniors Contest as SLB (Self-loading Ballast)
for Dave and picked up more in two days than I've learned in two years
of knocking about the pattern, watching Bruno's videos, or studying theory.

If you have any inclination about leaving the home pattern and venturing
out on a real cross-country, a day or two with Dave is a great boost to
your confidence and decision making.

Thanks for the opportunity, Dave!

Paul Agnew
VP - Treasure Coast Soaring Club
Vero Beach, FL

Thanks Paul, and thanks again for your contribution to the Junior team.
Monday-Thursday are still available,
Friday and Saturday are tentatively booked.
Old March 24th 17, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 8:27:37 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
At Seminole Glider Port.
Practice day Saturday 25th through last day Saturday 1 April.
Suggested donation to USA Junior Soaring Team $300/day.

Contact me offline (individual or multiple days OK).
See ya, Dave "YO"

http://www.nadler.com/public/YO_Arcu...compressed.jpg

Update: Tuesday 28th booked.
All other days open.

2nd day at Grand Prix JMR Soaring 1 January 10th 10 07:19 PM
Ely Grand Prix BB Soaring 2 July 8th 06 01:36 AM
Grand Prix 06 / 07 Mal Soaring 0 May 2nd 06 01:14 AM
Grand Prix Paul Soaring 0 January 28th 06 01:18 AM
NZ Grand Prix 23 JAN Burt Compton - Marfa Soaring 2 January 23rd 06 12:02 AM