Solutions to our economic crisis

Old September 26th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
TheTruth[_3_]

Default Solutions to our economic crisis

Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C. and
bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"
Old September 26th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sep 26, 8:42*am, TheTruth wrote:
Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C. and
bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"

How about we call up T Boone and let him know about you as a source of
endless wind?
Old September 26th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

TheTruth wrote:
Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C. and
bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"

Great so now our favorite racist is also a terrorist.
Old September 26th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
m...
TheTruth wrote:
Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C. and
bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"

Great so now our favorite racist is also a terrorist.

No more so than any other crackhead on a drug induced rant.

Old September 26th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sep 26, 9:56*am, "Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in messagenews:3umdnUVbv7gMd0HVnZ2dnUVZ_qvinZ2d@super news.com...

TheTruth wrote:
Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C. and
bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"

Great so now our favorite racist is also a terrorist.

No more so than any other crackhead on a drug induced rant.

Great. Now we insult ranting crackheads. Will the madness never end??
Old September 26th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
TheTruth[_3_]

TheTruth wrote:
Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C.
and bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"

Great so now our favorite racist is also a terrorist.

No more so than any other crackhead on a drug induced rant.

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin:
"argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying
to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a
characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim,
rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing
evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the
claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to
change the subject.

Old September 26th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Krueger

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:49:48 -0400, TheTruth wrote:

That is real "Change"

Great so now our favorite racist is also a terrorist.

An ad hominem argument,

nsa!
hOOOORAY!
--
Mommy, Daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i umpire but i don wanna work either.

______________
/ \
| WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |
\__ _________/
/ ,'
_.~._ /,'
,~'.~@~.`~.
/ : _..._ : \
{ :,"''\\`".: }
`C) 0 _ 0 (--.._,-"""-.__
( ) @ ( ) `.
`-.-_-.-' \
,' \ / ,` ;`-._,-.
,' ,'/ ,' `---t.,-. \_
,--.,',' ,'----.__\ _( \----'
'///,`,--.,' `-.__.--' `. )
'///,' `-`
Old September 26th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sep 26, 12:49*pm, TheTruth wrote:
Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
TheTruth wrote:
Set fire to the IRS and Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C.
and bulldoze the ashes into the Potomac

That is real "Change"

Great so now our favorite racist is also a terrorist.

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin:
"argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying
to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a
characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim,
rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing
evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the
claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to
change the subject.

Hiding behind Latin is not a rebuttal, nor does it improve or
substantiate your claim in your original email. In fact, your
response above could be restated as a response to your response in an
endless loop.

Old September 26th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Sep 26, 12:49*pm, TheTwit spewed:

Nothing of importance.