Steve Fossett Update

Old October 1st 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Steve Fossett Update

A hiker found Steve Fossett's pilot license and other items near
Mammoth Lake CA:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081001/...fossett_search
Old October 1st 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
TheTruth[_3_]

wrote:
A hiker found Steve Fossett's pilot license and other items near
Mammoth Lake CA:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081001/...fossett_search

Bear Food
End of story
Old October 1st 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"TheTruth" wrote in message
A hiker found Steve Fossett's pilot license and other items near
Mammoth Lake CA:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081001/...fossett_search

Bear Food
End of story

"TheTruth" about John Allen Johnson:

http://jaycut.com/mix/22940/preview

Old October 2nd 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
~~NoMad~~

wrote in message
A hiker found Steve Fossett's pilot license and other items near
Mammoth Lake CA:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081001/...fossett_search

Wreckage may have been found:

NM

Old October 2nd 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

USA Today is reporting that the wreckage has been identified as his. No remains
in the wreckage, but the description of the crash does not sound survivable.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-fossett_N.htm

Vaughn

Old October 2nd 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message
USA Today is reporting that the wreckage has been identified as his. No
remains in the wreckage, but the description of the crash does not sound
survivable.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-fossett_N.htm

Vaughn

Interestingly there is an airport very near the crash site (KMMH). We may
never find out what the cause of the crash was, but one thing was for
sure...

On Fossett's last flight he was flying a Decathlon on a nice day in the
mountains. I can think of worse ways to go.

Old October 2nd 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert Moore

"Mike" wrote
On Fossett's last flight he was flying a Decathlon on a nice day in
the mountains. I can think of worse ways to go.

Three weeks ago, my next-door 60 year old neighbor came very close
to death from a ruptured brain annurism suffered while humping
away on his nice looking 59 year old wife.

Now....that's the way I would like to go, but at 73 years of age, I
haven't been able to talk his wife into it yet.

Bob Moore
Old October 2nd 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
es330td

wrote in message

A hiker found Steve Fossett's pilot license and other items near
Mammoth Lake CA:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081001/...ossett_search- Hide quoted text -

That wreckage looks brutal. It took me a while to figure out that
orange and white painted piece of metal was the trailing underside of
a wing.
Old October 2nd 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ObamaCultExposed

Mike wrote:
"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message
USA Today is reporting that the wreckage has been identified as his.
No remains in the wreckage, but the description of the crash does not
sound survivable.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-fossett_N.htm

Vaughn

Interestingly there is an airport very near the crash site (KMMH). We
may never find out what the cause of the crash was, but one thing was
for sure...

On Fossett's last flight he was flying a Decathlon on a nice day in the
mountains. I can think of worse ways to go.

Gang Butt Raped in prison by a big blue gum named Leroy will
be your ultimate fate Mike when they arrest all the FAA
managers for treason and gross incompetence so face it like
a man

Fossett=Bear Food
Old October 2nd 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"ObamaCultExposed" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message
USA Today is reporting that the wreckage has been identified as his. No
remains in the wreckage, but the description of the crash does not sound
survivable.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-fossett_N.htm

Vaughn

Interestingly there is an airport very near the crash site (KMMH). We
may never find out what the cause of the crash was, but one thing was for
sure...

On Fossett's last flight he was flying a Decathlon on a nice day in the
mountains. I can think of worse ways to go.

Gang Butt Raped in prison by a big blue gum named Leroy will be your
ultimate fate Mike when they arrest all the FAA managers for treason and
gross incompetence so face it like a man

Awwww, poor JJ can't get over the fact that he was canned by the FAA.

You can spare us your homosexual fantasies, JJ. We've already established
your true nature.

Fossett=Bear Food

JJ = loser

This is a real video of JJ. His name is John Allen Johnson and he lost his
FAA job due to drug use. Imagine how big of a loser you have to be to give
up a $50-75K job because you can't put down the crack pipe. Now he is
nothing more than a malcontent who spreads his racist filth on usenet.

http://jaycut.com/mix/22940/preview

The "Truth" hurts, doesn't it, JJ?

Steve Fossett NoneYa Piloting 32 September 11th 07 02:45 AM
Steve Fossett Brian Milner Soaring 3 September 8th 07 08:26 AM
Steve Fossett missing? Rob Turk[_2_] Home Built 32 September 8th 07 12:53 AM
Steve Fossett [email protected] Owning 15 September 7th 07 08:45 PM
Steve Fossett - Missing [email protected] Soaring 18 September 6th 07 08:16 PM