More Painters in the NE?

Old February 19th 04, 03:00 AM
JB

Default More Painters in the NE?

I followed the thread from January on painters. Its time for our Warrior as
well.

Anyone know of Oxford Aviation in Maine??

Old February 19th 04, 04:29 AM
Aaron Coolidge

JB wrote:
: I followed the thread from January on painters. Its time for our Warrior as
: well.

: Anyone know of Oxford Aviation in Maine??

Oxford Aviation painted an absolutely gorgeous early 70's Skylane
based at my home field (1B9). Everyone that has had a plane painted
around this area says they're really good, and really expensive.

You might also try Keyson, at Nashua, NH. They just painted an old
Cherokee 180 (not mine..) and it came out very nice as well.

--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)

Old February 19th 04, 01:31 PM
rip

After looking into all of the shops I have an appointment in April to
have my Navion done by Oxford. Yes, expensive, but from what I can see
worth the price.

Rip