Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 17th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

The big taste will be in a few years, when Juan Jr. Googles himself
and finds his dad. Imagine a teenager full of rebellion hormones
finding out what that dad is like outside the house.

Hate to burst your bubble yet again boy, but my son already knows exactly
what I post. Unlike you, I have no need to hide what I write from children,
mine or otherwise. chuckle

Old January 17th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Richard Riley
says...
so I don't sympathize when someone gives jaun a
taste of his own medicine.

The big taste will be in a few years, when Juan Jr. Googles himself
and finds his dad. Imagine a teenager full of rebellion hormones
finding out what that dad is like outside the house.

An even bigger taste will be when jaunito's little buddies do the
Googling
...ahhh the joys of peer pressure .

Is that kinda like the joys of peer pressure when beloved billionaire war
heros die in things you build?

good thing my son will never have to sue me to get paid for honest work. nor
will he ever have to worry about child abuse.

Old January 17th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

so I don't sympathize when someone gives jaun a
taste of his own medicine.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Right on! And when you do, you're actually giving Captain Zoom a taste
of his own medicine,

mercy snip

Yo, lardball, ChuckSteak has been yapping about ducks in a row and trying to
get even with Jim for years. It's never worked for him, and it will never
work for you either.

Old January 17th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can even point
it out to others, so they can make their own judgements, for themselves.
As can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 17th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now,

don't worry about the Ducks their fine and multiplying..

And doing absolutely nothing but making a stink in your backyard. All bark,
no bite, all yapping, no credibility.

As far as the lens goes I saw him put the
long lens on maybe he didn't have another one but so what?

So what is that you're a liar. Always have been, always will be.

He still took a picture of me and Bink in our booth and I have a picture
of him with the long
lens on his camera taken by one of my guys .So what!!

Oh, boohoo, ChuckieSteak is angry someone took a picture of him! Someone
give the boy a tissue.

He isn't allowed into SnF and he got in by a fluke

A fluke indeed, right through the front door when the SNF management told
him he couldn't have a press pass but could buy a ticket. Riiiiight.

chuckle

Old January 17th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Looks like someone finally dug the tub-o-lard and his mother from the
Colorado snow. Still living in that motel room with your ma?

Old January 17th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default The more things change...

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Montblack wrote:
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that
guy
who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Yeah, I hear he built the World's Smallest BD-5 as revenge, but revenge
isn't complete until you can fit your fat a$$ into the cockpit and fly
the thing without crashing and burning on an El Pollo Loco grill...

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest.

Old January 17th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Is that kinda like the joys of peer pressure when beloved billionaire war
heros die in things you build?

The NTSB probable cause says it all my conscience is clear .But I do feel bad
it happened.

good thing my son will never have to sue me to get paid for honest work. nor
will he ever have to worry about child abuse.

Once again I'll ask what son sued me for "honest work" Name please ,when etc.
Credibility jaunita ,it's about credibility .

Child abuse?? What child abuse?? Same reply what child ,when ,where? Credibility
jaun ,it's about credibility and you still have none. Prove what you say that's
all. What a phony you are and I bet your son is just as bad :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 17th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

yes, he is. check it again, Mr. Jimenez.

here's the link to the query page.

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airm...ry/default.asp

you are wrong. let's see if you are adult enough to admit it.

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"olympusE1" wrote in message
ups.com...

...ummm, check your facts, Mr. Jimenez, or at least do a search of the
database you're quoting to ensure that what you are saying is remotely
accurate. Mr. Hitlaw is indeed on the FAA database, and has current
A&P and Senior Parachure Rigger (chest) certificates.

No, he's not. There is no Hitlaw in the database, either in the US or in
Indonesia.

As for yourself, are you the Juan Jimenez with the student ticket since
2000, or the Juan Carlos Jimenez who's had a Private ticket since 1987?

Neither. I have a private ticket, single and multiengine land, and I have
never been off the database.

Old January 17th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

I left Texas for something you will never understand, for the benefit of my
son's education.

That is probably the first thing you have ever written that I could
actually believe without some question.

Juan Jimenez wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of
his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now, and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only
had
one, or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not
anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Hey jumbo get your stories straight. Now you're saying I was in
Indonesia hiding from your cowardly pal.

Ah, no, Frankieboy, not even close. You were in Indonesia, but it appears it
was about your fixations with men's butts, not about Jim per se.

I know it's difficult for you, but try to follow the thread.

We need to really get to the bottom of why you left Texas. I know
that Texans don't take well to homosexuals does this have something to
do with your move?

My, you're _really_ fixated on homosexuals, eh? I think we are indeed
getting very close to the core of your problems.