Low flying area in FS-2004

Old October 26th 07, 03:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

Default Low flying area in FS-2004

Maybe a little of topic, but some people will be interested to know where
RustYŠ takes those beautiful low flying pictures from.
Position 52°42'16.27"N 3°50'25.27"W
The AMSL altitude of the beginning of the gorge is 1000 ft
The planes are flying at 250ft AGL
So I made the flight at QNH altitude of 1250 ft
The gorge is sloping down to the sea, at the latest screen capture you will
see the Irish Sea at a distance.

Old October 27th 07, 09:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in message
Maybe a little of topic, but some people will be interested to know where
RustYŠ takes those beautiful low flying pictures from.

Off topic ? I hope not, I post dozens of shots from that Valley. And at
least one person is interested in them - that is the first time a 'pilot'
has sent me any pictures, thanks again.

Old October 27th 07, 08:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

"RustYŠ" schreef in bericht

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
message
Maybe a little of topic, but some people will be interested to know where
RustYŠ takes those beautiful low flying pictures from.

Off topic ? I hope not, I post dozens of shots from that Valley. And at
least one person is interested in them - that is the first time a 'pilot'
has sent me any pictures, thanks again.

Thanks for the comment, lots of people are interesting in you pictures when
I read the comments. I also was wondering from where you shoot those frames.
When one was asking you posted the position, this way I was able to find the
spot in the simulator.

Greets,

Willem