Microair 760

Old January 28th 14, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Microair 760

I have a Microair 760 that I installed in my ASW20 that didn't wire up like the instructions. The cabin speaker leads have 12v on them, burned up a new speaker. The only way I can use it is with a head set because if you use a boom mic I get bad feed back. I installed one in my LS1 and it worked perfect. Is there any support in the US that I can talk to or send it to have it looked at?
Old January 28th 14, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kiwiindenver

On Monday, January 27, 2014 6:09:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I have a Microair 760 that I installed in my ASW20 that didn't wire up like the instructions. The cabin speaker leads have 12v on them, burned up a new speaker. The only way I can use it is with a head set because if you use a boom mic I get bad feed back. I installed one in my LS1 and it worked perfect. Is there any support in the US that I can talk to or send it to have it looked at?

Rick Lord (repair at microairusa dot com) was extremely helpful to me last year.

Alan
Old January 28th 14, 06:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CJ[_3_]

I emailed Microair HQ (Aust) and they replied promptly with a very detailed
instructions on how to fix the problem. Full marks for service.

Brgds,

Casey Jay
B3

Old January 29th 14, 05:54 PM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

x2 for Rick Lord in NY. He's extremely helpful. I do know that there are MANY iterations of the Microair M760, and some have different wiring. You need to have the correct manual for the "Rev" of the radio you own.
Old January 30th 14, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thank David this Tim M I wired your LS1.

Mic for Microair 760 Edwin Funk Soaring 5 June 1st 09 03:47 AM
Microair 720 f/s [email protected] Soaring 0 October 26th 06 03:39 AM
Microair 760 Ian K Soaring 2 August 29th 06 12:59 PM
Microair 760 Ian K Soaring 2 January 21st 06 10:39 PM
Parts for sale Microair radio and Microair transponder User Home Built 2 December 14th 05 11:23 PM