Wedekind sleeve

Old February 4th 14, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Wedekind sleeve

Need the plastic inner bushing for a Wedekind sleeve on a 90 deg l'Hotelier connector.

Any ideas for source of supply? Google search no joy!

Thanks
Old February 4th 14, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:00:51 PM UTC-5, Hartley Falbaum wrote:
Need the plastic inner bushing for a Wedekind sleeve on a 90 deg l'Hotelier connector.

Any ideas for source of supply? Google search no joy!

Thanks

Are you referring to the plastic (red) safety sleeves?

If so, when I owned an LS-1f I was able to purchase from Pacific Aero sports

r/Jim
N9XL/H201B
Old February 5th 14, 03:45 AM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

Wedekind sleeves are no longer made, neither are Uerling (spelling?). The "Red" sleeves are also not what you want, I believe they had some sort of issue, not exactly sure what.

The only sleeves I know of are known as "White LS" sleeves. I have a set of them on my LS1-f, they work awesome, and "installation" takes literally 5 seconds with no modification to the aircraft. Call Chris Klix at Pacific Aerosport, he sells them, I think mine were $35 per sleeve a few years ago. Good luck
Old February 5th 14, 08:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Wedekind sleeves and also spare parts are available from LTB Lindner http://www.ltb-lindner.com/home.104.html
Old February 5th 14, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 2:34:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:00:51 PM UTC+1, Hartley Falbaum wrote:

Need the plastic inner bushing for a Wedekind sleeve on a 90 deg l'Hotelier connector.

Any ideas for source of supply? Google search no joy!

Thanks

Wedekind sleeves and also spare parts are available from LTB Lindner http://www.ltb-lindner.com/home.104.html

Many thanks! I have sent them an email. They were very good to work with, replacing the master brake cylinder on our G102 Club III

Wedekind sleeve for Std Cirrus John Galloway Soaring 8 July 9th 13 02:15 PM
Wedekind Sleeves for GROB ASTIR CS Juliet11[_2_] Soaring 2 April 1st 13 03:39 PM
Wedekind Safety Sleeves ContestID67 Soaring 3 March 5th 07 01:04 PM
Wedekind Safety Sleeves Huds Soaring 5 May 8th 05 03:07 AM
Source for Wedekind sleeves - AS-W20a Mark Grubb Soaring 7 April 6th 04 08:19 PM