WTB Cambridge 302 or L/S Nav

Old April 15th 13, 08:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Go Soaring

Default WTB Cambridge 302 or L/S Nav

Looking for 302 at a sensible price, or L/S Nav
Uk based but happy to cover postage

Old April 15th 13, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_4_]

On Monday, April 15, 2013 3:20:03 AM UTC-4, Go Soaring wrote:
Looking for 302 at a sensible price, or L/S Nav

Uk based but happy to cover postage

http://tinyurl.com/ctpuc9q

The 302+303 system is mine.

T8
Old April 15th 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

I have a brand new Cambridge 302E-ENL (English units and external speaker
and engine noise level recording capability) in my inventory that I'm
willing to sell for $1795 (normally $2445). It has been on my shelf for
several months, so I'll re-calibrate it for free before shipment.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
________________________________

Old April 15th 13, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, April 15, 2013 2:20:03 AM UTC-5, Go Soaring wrote:
Looking for 302 at a sensible price, or L/S Nav

Uk based but happy to cover postage

Not to take biz from Paul.. (Please buy something from Paul) but I have an older 302 that has been freshly rebuilt and calibrated (prior to last season) that is for sale.

I also have a model 20 with GPS nav.

I'm unsure of what price to ask because I have no idea what that sell for. I saw a used 302 somewhere for $995 is this a stupid price? I have no idea. How about this as a starting place? You can tell me if it's wrong.

Old April 16th 13, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Keith,

I'm trying, but i can't figure out how send you an email from the google interface here. So feel free to email me at ...

t e r r y at o r b i t a l . c o

Just take out the spaces and replace at with @ (and yes, it's 'co' not 'com')

Old April 21st 13, 12:17 PM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

I am selling my s-nav setup, comes with:

S-nav
GPS-nav
Elec vario
GPS data logger
.45L flask

Unit is out getting calibrated right now, but I should have it back soon in top shape. Asking $800+shipping.

WTB: 57mm Cambridge Vario/FS: 80mm Cambridge Vario ufmechanic Soaring 0 March 24th 09 05:31 PM
Cambridge 302 & PDA -- Value of adding Cambridge 303? V1 Soaring 5 July 31st 07 03:51 AM
Cambridge 302/Cambridge 3UTIQ255 utility/ WinPilot/iPAQ 4155 Nathan Whelchel Soaring 4 July 5th 04 11:22 PM
Cambridge CAV II Sam Fly Soaring 2 February 29th 04 03:54 PM
FS Cambridge 302/303 H201b Soaring 2 December 21st 03 09:05 PM