PING Mitchell Holman!

Old March 1st 08, 09:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Robert Sveinson

Default PING Mitchell Holman!

Mitchell. Will you post a picture for me?
It's not obcene or the like.

If yes, send me an email to:

rsveinsn(at)mts.net

Thanks in advance........

Robert

Old March 1st 08, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Robert Sveinson" wrote in news:v2jyj.11952$0M3.2191
@newsfe17.lga:

Mitchell. Will you post a picture for me?
It's not obcene or the like.

If yes, send me an email to:

rsveinsn(at)mts.net

Thanks in advance........

Robert

Don't have an email address.......
Old March 4th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Robert Sveinson wrote:

Mitchell. Will you post a picture for me?
It's not obcene or the like.

If yes, send me an email to:

rsveinsn(at)mts.net

Thanks in advance........

Robert

email enroute...........

redc1c4,
here to help? %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old March 11th 08, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

:

Mitchell. Will you post a picture for me?
It's not obcene or the like.

If yes, send me an email to:

rsveinsn(at)mts.net

Thanks in advance........

Robert

Don't have an email address.......

You don't have an email address? Isn't that like not having a liver?
--
This message has been brought to you by solar power. Who needs the national grid?

Auctioneer, n. The man who proclaims with a hammer that he has picked a pocket with his tongue.