Sims

Old December 22nd 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Sims

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

Haven't seen X working at full speed/full resolution, though.

Nobody has seen that, at least not on this planet.

How about on your planet?

Bertie

Old December 22nd 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

news.verizon.net writes:

Your wrong here too. I'm running at 1400x1050x32 and getting 30fps
on a system I bought 6 months ago for ~1500.00

Only $1500? With all sliders set to the maximum?

So, you use virtual money too, eh?

Bertie
Old December 22nd 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old December 22nd 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

news.verizon.net writes:

No not all the settings are set to maximum but then again that was not the
statement made by the OP or you.

"full speed/full resolution"

When you have all the sliders set to the maximum and you still get the same
FPS, be sure to provide a report. And $1500 is expensive for a PC.
Old December 22nd 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

george writes:

Where do you think all those student pilots are headed for?

I don't know how many student pilots ever progress beyond the basic PPL. Do
you?

5000 hours in a fighter, 'tin can' or an airliner will get you a very
nice seat in any of the others

All by itself?
Old December 22nd 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

news.verizon.net writes:

No not all the settings are set to maximum but then again that was
not the statement made by the OP or you.

"full speed/full resolution"

When you have all the sliders set to the maximum and you still get the
same FPS, be sure to provide a report. And $1500 is expensive for a
PC.

Wheras you get your's out of a dumpster.

Bertie

Old December 22nd 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

george writes:

Where do you think all those student pilots are headed for?

I don't know how many student pilots ever progress beyond the basic
PPL. Do you?

Even a student pilot has progressed further than you, fjukkwit.

5000 hours in a fighter, 'tin can' or an airliner will get you a
very nice seat in any of the others

All by itself?

Of course fjukktard. You going to sit in an oil drum while you fy now?

Bertie

Old December 22nd 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Dec 23, 12:39 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:
Where do you think all those student pilots are headed for?

I don't know how many student pilots ever progress beyond the basic PPL. Do
you?

You don't know any pilots, student or otherwise!
From my experience about 20% go on to CPL and above.
Many PPLs I know have 500+ hours just flying for enjoyment.

Bertie is correct. You are a ****wit. And a thick one to wit

Old December 23rd 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

george writes:

You don't know any pilots, student or otherwise!

Actually I do, both garden-variety PPLs and airline pilots.

From my experience about 20% go on to CPL and above.
Many PPLs I know have 500+ hours just flying for enjoyment.

That certainly beats the 50 hours that some pilots here have.

Bertie is correct. You are a ****wit. And a thick one to wit

You haven't answered the question.