Hardware and software for motion platform

Old November 4th 04, 10:57 PM

Default Hardware and software for motion platform

Well I posted a message a few weeks ago for anyone knowing about the
sims I purchased from Fightertown and didn't receive a response so I
guess I am going to start from scratch on these units. What i have is
9 sim pods and one Stealth bomber sim. All of the units have hydraulic
motion platforms. Since i do not have knowledge about either the
software or hardware that is needed to get these operational I plan to
start with the Stealth first to get my feet wet. I have been doing a
lot of reading on websites and newsgroups but there is not much on
getting sims like these working. If there is anyone reading this who
has had any experience with hydraulic motion bases and the software to
run them I would appreciate hearing from you. If you want to see the
sims you can visit my page at www.flightsimulators.net.......
Thanks, Rich