The Failure of FAA Diversity

Old October 8th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FAA Civil Rights

Default The Failure of FAA Diversity

I guess the Diversity workforce in the FAA is working great
huh??

I believe the first video mentions the word "Incompetency"

The same word I was chastised for using a few years ago by
FAA Management

Maybe I was just a little ahead of my time perhaps?

http://themainbang.typepad.com/blog/...st-see-tv.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7h1ETVTBs
Old October 8th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll

"FAA Civil Rights" wrote in message

I guess the Diversity workforce in the FAA is working great huh??

I believe the first video mentions the word "Incompetency"

The same word I was chastised for using a few years ago by FAA Management

Maybe I was just a little ahead of my time perhaps?

What facility washed you out?

Old October 8th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FAA Civil Rights

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"FAA Civil Rights" wrote in message
I guess the Diversity workforce in the FAA is working great huh??

I believe the first video mentions the word "Incompetency"

The same word I was chastised for using a few years ago by FAA Management

Maybe I was just a little ahead of my time perhaps?

What facility washed you out?

None.

I served with honors and awards my entire Government career.
But the once proud organization I loved has turned to ****
and I had to go. Just like many others are doing everyday.
The FAA and Federal Government is out of control and being
ruined by politically correct tyranny and bad management.

The links speak for themselves. They are the tip of the
iceberg of a failed Government agency.

Today it is record airline delays with a record low employee
morale and disgruntled workforce

Soon it will be body bags and unrecognizable human remains

Soon
Old October 8th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Denny

On Oct 8, 4:35 pm, FAA Civil Rights wrote:
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
[...]

Hmmm, just like the post office... Maybe it is that gov't service
attracts a certain type of person, rather than the job being the
cause, hmmmm?

denny

Old October 8th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

FAA Civil Rights wrote:

Hmm a new name.

How many u gonna try?

Old October 8th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in news:79669d7f6a5e8@uwe:

FAA Civil Rights wrote:

Hmm a new name.

How many u gonna try?

He's darning as fast as he can.

Bertie
Old October 8th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Neil Gould

Recently, FAA Civil Rights posted:

Today it is record airline delays with a record low employee
morale and disgruntled workforce

Soon it will be body bags and unrecognizable human remains

This notion flies in the face of an NBC Nightly News report a couple of
days ago documenting that this has been the safest decade in aviation
history.

I'd rather be safe than on-time.

Neil

Old October 8th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll

"FAA Civil Rights" wrote in message

None.

I served with honors and awards my entire Government career.

I find that hard to believe.

Old October 8th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"FAA Civil Rights" wrote:
I served with honors and awards my entire Government career.

I find that hard to believe.

Yee of little faith. Here's a picture of an award ceremony where he was
honored:

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=91424&rendTypeId=4
Old October 8th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FAA Civil Rights

Neil Gould wrote:
Recently, FAA Civil Rights posted:
Today it is record airline delays with a record low employee
morale and disgruntled workforce

Soon it will be body bags and unrecognizable human remains

This notion flies in the face of an NBC Nightly News report a couple of
days ago documenting that this has been the safest decade in aviation
history.

I'd rather be safe than on-time.

Neil

Actually airline travel due to TECHNOLOGY has become
much safer. However, the number of operational errors and
"Close calls" especially runway incursions has jumped
dramatically. Just one midair will erase that false sense of
security. Speak with any controller and he or she will tell
you the rubber band is stretched or the fat man is on thin
ice. Whichever euphemism you want to use the system is
strained. Delays are a ominous sign of a rubber band close
to breaking.

Don't you just love Diversity??? FredGarvinMaleProstitute Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 19th 07 10:21 PM
Diversity and Aviation BushOKDemocratsSTUPID Piloting 22 April 13th 06 06:09 PM
Is Diversity a safety issue? BushOKDemocratsSTUPID Instrument Flight Rules 5 April 2nd 06 07:18 AM
NASA and Diversity DILLIGAF Piloting 12 February 18th 06 05:41 PM
Rogue's Gallery Update -- Talk about diversity! Jay Honeck Home Built 52 May 11th 05 05:18 PM