Single Pilot IFR training dvd, worth buying?

Old November 2nd 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
steve[_1_]

Default Single Pilot IFR training dvd, worth buying?

Hi, I received this DVD training offer and was wondering if anyone has used
these and if you thought it was worth purchasing? I have been IFR rated for
~ 1 year and pretty much fly twice the required approaches to stay current.

Your thoughts?

--
Thanks,

Steve

Old November 2nd 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marco Leon

"steve" wrote in message
Hi, I received this DVD training offer and was wondering if anyone has
used these and if you thought it was worth purchasing? I have been IFR
rated for ~ 1 year and pretty much fly twice the required approaches to
stay current.

Your thoughts?

There are many DVD's on flying single pilot IFR. Which one are you referring
to?

Marco

Old November 2nd 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marco Leon

"steve" wrote in message
. ..
I am sorry. I forgot to add that it is from pilotworkshops.com

I was looking at the same one. They give you an option to get it at half the
price if you get the download version ($47 versus $97). I joined the
promotion where you can take the online courses for $1 for thirty days.
Since the DVD set is by Doug Stewart, I'd join and take the courses by Doug.
If you like what you see, get the DVD set. That's what I'm doing. So far I
like what I see but I want to take a couple more courses by him before I buy
the Single Pilot IFR set.

Marco

Old November 13th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
woojer

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:27:26 -0400, Marco Leon wrote:

"steve" wrote in message
. ..
I am sorry. I forgot to add that it is from pilotworkshops.com

I was looking at the same one. They give you an option to get it at half the
price if you get the download version ($47 versus $97). I joined the
promotion where you can take the online courses for $1 for thirty days.
Since the DVD set is by Doug Stewart, I'd join and take the courses by Doug.
If you like what you see, get the DVD set. That's what I'm doing. So far I
like what I see but I want to take a couple more courses by him before I buy
the Single Pilot IFR set.

Marco

Marco, brand new, soon to be, next year pilot. How did this come out?
--
Remove numbers and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!

IFR w/pax under Single-Pilot/Single Aircraft 135 Bravo8500 Instrument Flight Rules 20 March 9th 05 09:37 PM
IFR w/pax under Single-Pilot/Single Aircraft 135 Bravo8500 Owning 20 March 9th 05 09:37 PM
I need some advice on buying my own plane BEFORE training... Anthony L Piloting 6 April 22nd 04 11:13 PM
single pilot IFR T-Boy Piloting 1 March 19th 04 01:13 PM
Are these USS Kitty Hawk uniforms worth buying off eBay? UUMe Naval Aviation 24 December 2nd 03 04:35 PM