rental West Palm Beach

Old May 23rd 04, 10:56 PM
Joe Johnson

Default rental West Palm Beach

Can anyon recommend a good place to rent planes in the West Palm Beach area?
Any good ones at PBI or Lantana?

Old May 24th 04, 12:38 AM
Hankal

Any good ones at PBI or Lantana?

Lantana Flight Training has very good selection
Old May 25th 04, 12:01 AM
Sam

(Hankal) wrote in message ...
Any good ones at PBI or Lantana?

Lantana Flight Training has very good selection

Lantana - Palm Beach flight training:
www.pbflight.com

Very friendly and accomodating people.
Old May 25th 04, 05:00 AM
Capt.Doug

"Sam" wrote in message Very friendly and accomodating people

That proprieter, she isn't so friendly to me.
Anyway, the third choice at LNA is Kemper Aviation.
561-964-3833

D.

Old May 25th 04, 04:27 PM
Joe Johnson

Thanks for the responses. Does anyone know anything about Chandelle
aviation? They apparently have facilities at both PBI and Lantana. Judging
by their web site, they were apparently recently acquired by a British firm.

Old May 25th 04, 05:17 PM
Sam

"Capt.Doug" wrote in message ...
"Sam" wrote in message Very friendly and accomodating people

That proprieter, she isn't so friendly to me.
Anyway, the third choice at LNA is Kemper Aviation.
561-964-3833

D.

Wow, I'm very surprised to hear that. But then again I've also had
people rave about a certain school at North County that left me w/ a
bad taste. All depends on personality types I guess.
Old May 25th 04, 08:56 PM
Ken Ibold

"Joe Johnson" wrote in message
news
Thanks for the responses. Does anyone know anything about Chandelle
aviation? They apparently have facilities at both PBI and Lantana.

Judging
by their web site, they were apparently recently acquired by a British

firm.

I got my PPL and IR with Chandelle nearly 20 years ago. The couple that ran
it then were, shall we say, casual about maintenance. Perhaps things have
changed.

Old May 26th 04, 12:55 AM
Hankal

That proprieter, she isn't so friendly to me.

Gee I wonder why?
I never had any problems. Took my IFR with them and rented until I bought my
own
Old May 26th 04, 05:33 AM
Capt.Doug

"Ken Ibold" wrote in message I got my PPL and IR with Chandelle nearly
20 years ago. The couple that ran it then were,

They sold out a few years back.

D.

Old June 1st 04, 03:39 AM
Big John