Surprised!

Old June 23rd 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Surprised!

I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never met,
but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

Old June 23rd 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/23/2008 11:16 AM Stuart & Kathryn Fields said the following:
I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never met,
but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

As a troll, this is pretty lame.
Old June 24th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/23/2008 11:16 AM Stuart & Kathryn Fields said the following:
I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never
met, but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

As a troll, this is pretty lame.

Actually I was looking for some information and opinions regarding Paul
Plack. Since this is our first encounter with A.N.N and I've seen the stuff
on ZZZZ, I was wondering if we had been hoodwinked by the apparent honest
forthright interview that we received.
I'm not looking for another ZZZZ blitz, just some information based on
others experiences with Mr. Plack.

Stu

Old June 24th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell[_2_]

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/23/2008 11:16 AM Stuart & Kathryn Fields said the following:
I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never
met, but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

As a troll, this is pretty lame.

There is irony. You calling anyone a lame troll.

Old June 24th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:16:19 -0700, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never met,
but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?

Most of us who don't like Zoom haven't got any beef with the folks writing for
ANN (with one exception, I guess). Their work cannot HELP but be more objective
and fair, in comparison. I figure they'll eventually learn the truth (Tim Kern,
for example). Several ANN writers have been valued contributors to this group
over the years. One of 'em even slipped in some nice things about Chuck S. a
few years back.

Ron Wanttaja
Old June 25th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/23/2008 7:00 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/23/2008 11:16 AM Stuart & Kathryn Fields said the following:
I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never
met, but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

As a troll, this is pretty lame.

There is irony. You calling anyone a lame troll.

After watching your behavior of late I'm quite an expert on lame trolls,
thank you very much.
Old June 26th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Stuart & Kathryn
Fields says...

I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never met,
but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

Because of the lack of credibility of zoom ,his staff and ANN I tend to treat
all articles as suspect. Since I neither knew the interviewer or the
interviewe(s) except for seeing the names on RAH I had litle interest in the
piece.However most of his writers seem to be honest at first and either go to
the dark side or learn about zoom and bail out.
Rest assured if zoom lies I'll be the first to call him on it :-) Being
interviewed by ANN is not something I'd brag about ...but that's just me :-)

Chuck S RAH 14/1 ret

Old June 26th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Stuart & Kathryn
Fields says...

I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never
met,
but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

Because of the lack of credibility of zoom ,his staff and ANN I tend to
treat
all articles as suspect. Since I neither knew the interviewer or the
interviewe(s) except for seeing the names on RAH I had litle interest in
the
piece.However most of his writers seem to be honest at first and either go
the dark side or learn about zoom and bail out.
Rest assured if zoom lies I'll be the first to call him on it :-) Being
interviewed by ANN is not something I'd brag about ...but that's just me
:-)

Chuck S RAH 14/1 ret

Thanks for the feed back and opinions. We will watch and see what comes out
of the interview.

Stu