Backlit panel

Old April 12th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
flash

Default Backlit panel

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
Flash wrote:
"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news_r_fairbairn-
If you wish to be more up-to-date,

Well, for what it's worth, I bought the boat today, so this project is a
go.

I think the annunciator question resolved itself as being impractical as I
had envisioned it. So it will probably just be a seperate panel with a
stack of back-lit blocks placed through the panel.

As for the rest; switch labels, panel legends, etc, I remember seeing some
translucent white in the scrap box at the Plastic Shoppe. I'll get some
small pieces and of that and some clear Lexan and start experimenting with
them.

Thanks,

Richard

Good fer ya'. Keep us posted and a picture or two wouldn't be unwelcome.
Make that a flash picture. We can enjoy the sail with you.

Flash
And today, Richard, that is a bright flash of envy

I have an entire "navy" in the back-yard (the largest powered vessel is
15 feet in length. the next is 14, and the dinghy is a 10foor jon-boat)
because, sometimes ya just gotta fish certain waters in a certain way.

Old April 12th 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Flash wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
Flash wrote:
[...]

Fishing with hand grenades is easiest.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 12th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Flash wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
Flash wrote:
[...]

First one up, just for you, Flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNh4m...e=channel_page
Old April 12th 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Dan wrote:

Fishing with hand grenades is easiest.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Ehh? WHADJA SAY???
Old April 13th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

cavelamb wrote:
Dan wrote:

Fishing with hand grenades is easiest.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Ehh? WHADJA SAY???

Too noisy for you?

Hand grenades are also excellent for such things as keeping racoons
out of the trash.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 13th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Dan wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Dan wrote:

Fishing with hand grenades is easiest.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Ehh? WHADJA SAY???

Too noisy for you?

Hand grenades are also excellent for such things as keeping racoons
out of the trash.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

LOL! I'll bet they do a FINE job at that...
Old April 14th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

cavelamb wrote:
Dan wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Dan wrote:

Fishing with hand grenades is easiest.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Ehh? WHADJA SAY???

Too noisy for you?

Hand grenades are also excellent for such things as keeping racoons
out of the trash.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

LOL! I'll bet they do a FINE job at that...

Have a problem with strangers in your swimming pool? Toss in a hand
grenade.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old April 15th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

"Dan D" wrote:
Do you think they would work well for moles and gophers?

This is how they handle squirrels in Spokane:

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/6420a...squirrels.html

No reason why it shouldn't work on any ground burrowing animal....

"Dan" wrote in message
cavelamb wrote:

Old April 15th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:07:45 -0400, "Dan D"
wrote:

Do you think they would work well for moles and gophers?

Bet they'd light up a panel pretty good too!!!

"Dan" wrote in message ...
cavelamb wrote:

20B Panel jcarlyle Soaring 21 April 1st 09 10:57 PM
Panel Planner [email protected] Home Built 6 March 7th 06 11:48 PM
IFR PANEL Flyhighdave Home Built 4 January 18th 05 04:24 AM
IFR PANEL Flyhighdave Home Built 4 January 17th 05 07:15 PM
182 panel Jim Owning 2 August 2nd 03 09:06 PM