Face plate KMA 20

Old September 26th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Doc Stafford

Default Face plate KMA 20

Hey fello aviators/owners, does anyone out there know where I can buy a full
replacement faceplate for King KMA 20 audio panel. I tried Bendix/King
website but apparently because I am not a big spender corporate type they
don't want to email me back.
docstafford in Oklahoma

Old September 26th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
wise purchaser

Doc Stafford wrote:
Hey fello aviators/owners, does anyone out there know where I can buy a full
replacement faceplate for King KMA 20 audio panel. I tried Bendix/King
website but apparently because I am not a big spender corporate type they
don't want to email me back.
docstafford in Oklahoma

Greetings!!
King will not sell the part directly to you: You need to go to a King
dealer. but the KMA -20 is very old the face plate may no longer be
made or in stock. You may find that watching Ebay for a used panel in
good shape will be lower in price than a new face plate. e bay
Search for: KMA -20 or King audio panel.

By the way, I purchased a used KLN 88 loran with Antenna, rack and
connector, instruction book via E bay for $ 10.00 !!! it works
PERFECT!!

It's worth noting that loran is expected to be funded for another 10
years!!!

Another tidbit!!! when I am flying my Cessna 150 I have a KLN -90B GPS
( E bay for $ 500 bucks, rack connector and antenna) ) the KLN -88
Loran for $ 10.00 bucks agrees with the GPS right on the nose!! so
long live Loran!!

Old September 26th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
comanche driver

try aircraft engravers. http://www.engravers.net/aircraft/fp_list.htm#king

20 bucks... they do great work i used one a 170 and it looks great...

R. Burns

"wise purchaser" wrote in message
ups.com...