Nice aerobatic video

Old November 25th 10, 07:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jannica Wunge[_3_]

Default Nice aerobatic video

On the Swedish glider association home page there is a verry nice video on
display. Young Johan Gustafsson became the new World Champion i in glider
aerobatics much to the glider communities astonishment. I think this lad
is a fine exampel for young glider wannabes. Please have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru88o...ayer_embedded#!

or:

www.segelflyget.se

Old November 26th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
stephanevdv

Very nice. But please note this is the "advanced" champion, not the
"unlimited" champion. I think 2010 was the first World Championship in
the unlimited class. Hence the Pilatus B4, not competitive in
unlimited class but (in my opinion) much more elegant, if well flown,
than a modern aerobatic sailplane like a Swift.

Nice aerobatic video Jannica Wunge[_3_] Soaring 0 November 25th 10 07:48 AM
Glider Aerobatic Video 7C Soaring 2 March 5th 07 06:52 PM
Link to aerobatic flying video Blue Oval/Dan Edwards Aviation Photos 4 January 19th 07 01:50 PM
USA Today aerobatic video Bob Gardner Piloting 5 June 4th 06 10:54 PM
schwiezer 300 aerobatic video ?? jad Rotorcraft 12 September 14th 04 11:17 AM