chemtrails

Old June 10th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
cjcampbell wrote:

Darkwing wrote:

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
egroups.com...

One of the more dangerous compounds in Chemtrails is DHMO (Dihydrogen
Monoxide). More information on this chemical that kills thousands every
year can be found at
http://www.dhmo.org/
-Robert

Oh sweet God! We are all dooooooommmmmmeeeedddd!!!!! Glad it isn't in
bottled water.

A survey of bottled water found that 100% of samples taken were
contaminated with DHMO.

And worse yet, they were 100% contaminated!

Still more astounding -- every person who has died in the last 50 years
has ingested DHMO orally!! That is 100%, worldwide!! And not one single
government is trying to ban the molecular compound.

Old June 12th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails - sorry to burst your bubble

"AJ" wrote in message
ps.com...
Contrails, Chemtrails explained by condensation

I bet you think that the moon landings were real, the alien autopsies were
fake, and the pyramids were built by Egyptians.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old June 12th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk at wow way d0t com wrote in message
news:KdGdnc5ry4yPOxHZnZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
"AJ" wrote in message
ps.com...
Contrails, Chemtrails explained by condensation

I bet you think that the moon landings were real, the alien autopsies were
fake, and the pyramids were built by Egyptians.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

oops, forgot the :-)

Old June 12th 06, 11:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Thank you all who replied to my post, of course i have spent time
looking at many sites claiming to know about chemtrails and some of
your posts were really quite believable but the question i put to you
now is, given that the laws of physics are set ,why have C.T's only
been seen in the last few years ( since the mid nineties) surley they
should have been seen for as long as we have had jets in the sky- what
has changed ??
RK Henry wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 03:40:37 -0700, "Peter Duniho"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
well if anyone knows you guys should! what is this phenomena all about?

http://www.google.com/search?q=chemtrails

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ation.piloting

It's amazing how much information is already out there for someone who
bothers to look.

Yeah, but is the information true? Most of those hits are kook sites.

I think the Wikipedia might be considered a better source. Sure, the
Wikipedia has its faults, but I think it makes a good-faith effort to
get it right eventually.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

I guess a reader could compare all the sites and decide for himself.

RK Henry

Old June 12th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you all who replied to my post, of course i have spent time
looking at many sites claiming to know about chemtrails and some of
your posts were really quite believable but the question i put to you
now is, given that the laws of physics are set ,why have C.T's only
been seen in the last few years ( since the mid nineties) surley they
should have been seen for as long as we have had jets in the sky- what
has changed ??

It's starting to sound like you *want* to believe in "chemtrails."

Condensation trails have been around since airplanes have been flying high
enough to make them--since World War Two at least.

You're chasing a unicorn.

--
Dan
C-172RG at BFM

Old June 12th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you all who replied to my post, of course i have spent time
looking at many sites claiming to know about chemtrails and some of
your posts were really quite believable but the question i put to you
now is, given that the laws of physics are set ,why have C.T's only
been seen in the last few years ( since the mid nineties) surley they
should have been seen for as long as we have had jets in the sky- what
has changed ??

Gavin, Gavin, Gavin, you poor kid. Nothing has changed. Contrails have been
around since BEFORE jets. Certainly in chasing your conspiracy theory about
poisoning the planet you have done a google search for "B-17 contrail" or
have you.

You don't need an airplane to leave contrails. You can leave a contrail.
Next winter when it is really cold, go outside, rund backwards, and breathe
out. Voila! -- contrail.

Old June 12th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Dan Luke" wrote in news:128qofdqg1fe2f0
@news.supernews.com:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you all who replied to my post, of course i have spent time
looking at many sites claiming to know about chemtrails and some of
your posts were really quite believable but the question i put to you
now is, given that the laws of physics are set ,why have C.T's only
been seen in the last few years ( since the mid nineties) surley they
should have been seen for as long as we have had jets in the sky- what
has changed ??

It's starting to sound like you *want* to believe in "chemtrails."

Condensation trails have been around since airplanes have been flying high
enough to make them--since World War Two at least.

You're chasing a unicorn.

Or perhaps a carnicom? Chemtrailers will get the joke.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Piloting 9 July 10th 05 07:43 PM
CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Owning 3 July 7th 05 05:37 AM
Remember chemtrails? G.R. Patterson III Piloting 11 March 17th 04 02:52 AM