start hover

Old January 13th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Frank[_6_]

Default start hover

Hello,

I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
year and would like to try a little helicopter-
flying too.
Who has done this before and can recomand
the area / shool.

Frank

Old January 15th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 13 Jan 2007 07:32:28 -0800, "Frank" wrote:

Hello,

I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
year and would like to try a little helicopter-
flying too.
Who has done this before and can recomand
the area / shool.

Frank

OK, lessee.. I think I've heard of these
helio-copter-thingamajiggies.... Kind of like a big fan on it's side
with some dumb, poor (emphasis on poor) ******* underneath it trying
to keep it from crashing to earth..

I've also heard there are three or four whirly-copter schools in the
states...

Ok, enough sarcasm.. What particular state would you like to fly in??
Any particular city?? There are hundreds (if not thousands) of
helicopter schools across the country...

I've heard Silver Whatsit Helicopters run by that Jerry Whatsisname is
good.

duck

Old January 17th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Frank[_6_]

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego schrieb:

Ok, enough sarcasm.. What particular state would you like to fly in??
Any particular city?? There are hundreds (if not thousands) of
helicopter schools across the country...

Shure?
I've heared there are only some thousond helicopter pilots in the
staates

Old January 18th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
boB[_4_]

Google is your friend. 2,130,000 hits for "Helicopter training".
--

I believe he was asking this group for a Helicopter training school that
someone here had/has/have used and can recommend them over the thousands

boB

Old January 18th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
D Peter Maus

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 13 Jan 2007 07:32:28 -0800, "Frank" wrote:

Hello,

I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
year and would like to try a little helicopter-
flying too.
Who has done this before and can recomand
the area / shool.

If you're going to be flying through the Chicago area, stop at
Lansing Municipal (KIGQ) and visit Sun Aero Helicopters. Ken Janik and
his crew will be glad to introduce you to rotary flight.