Telescope Pictures 37

Old June 4th 07, 08:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
R. Dean

Default Telescope Pictures 37

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0098.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	458.5 KB
ID:	12146
Old June 4th 07, 10:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Good Poster[_2_]

These are much appreciated, RD.

Joe
TGP

Old June 5th 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Waldo

Yes I must say these are exceptionally beautiful pictures.

Waldo.

Old June 5th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

wrote:

These are much appreciated, RD.

Joe
TGP

What he said!

Thank you!

You might look at some programs available which predict space object
orbits and "visible footprints" for your location. I use an application
called gpredict (for Linux). Any of the applications, you can plug in
from a list what satellite you are looking for and it will tell you when
and where to point your camera.

http://groundstation.sourceforge.net/gpredict/

HTH

Dave

Old June 5th 07, 04:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jens Averbeck

wrote:

These are much appreciated, RD.

Joe
TGP

What he said!

Thank you!

You might look at some programs available which predict space object
orbits and "visible footprints" for your location. I use an application
called gpredict (for Linux). Any of the applications, you can plug in
from a list what satellite you are looking for and it will tell you when
and where to point your camera.

http://groundstation.sourceforge.net/gpredict/

HTH

Dave

Hi,

even better is http://www.heavens-above.com/
shows you every Satellite / Space-Shuttle etc thats visible from your
Position. Including some Spy-Sats ...

Regards
Jens
Old June 6th 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Price

even better is http://www.heavens-above.com/
shows you every Satellite / Space-Shuttle etc thats visible from your
Position. Including some Spy-Sats ...

Regards
Jens

This is my favorite also.
plug in your lat lon and gives you all visible satelites and direct link
to the ISS passes.
John