Stryker is a piece of ****!

Old May 11th 04, 06:55 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Andrew Chaplin" wrote in message

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

"Nemo l'Ancien" wrote in message
La réponse de la bergère au berger, ici je crois...

"The response of an easychair to an easychair, here I cross...?" Up your
meds, and learn english, which is the language used in this group.

You're mixing "bergère" with "berceuse" and the noun "cross" with the verb
to believe, "croire". "The response of the shepherdess to the shepherd

here,
I believe..." Now, I wonder if that's anything like what the actress said

the bishop.

My French-English dictionary indicates that "bergere" also can mean
"easychair". Either way, it is a rather strange post...

Brooks

--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old May 12th 04, 02:07 AM

"Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

"Nemo l'Ancien" wrote in message
La réponse de la bergère au berger, ici je crois...

"The response of an easychair to an easychair, here I cross...?" Up your
meds, and learn english, which is the language used in this group.

Brooks

"LEARN ENGLISH !?!"...Here's an American
translating from French to English and
telling a Frenchman to 'learn English'?

I sure hope that you didn't go broke buying
all that nerve and gall...
--

-Gord.
Old May 12th 04, 03:50 AM
B2431

From: "Gord Beaman" )
Date: 5/11/2004 8:07 PM Central Daylight Time
"Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

"Nemo l'Ancien" wrote in message
La réponse de la bergère au berger, ici je crois...

"The response of an easychair to an easychair, here I cross...?" Up your
meds, and learn english, which is the language used in this group.

Brooks

"LEARN ENGLISH !?!"...Here's an American
translating from French to English and
telling a Frenchman to 'learn English'?

I sure hope that you didn't go broke buying
all that nerve and gall...
--

-Gord.

Sounds like a good idea to me. While wer are at it why not have Canada trade
Quebec to Mexico for Baja?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 12th 04, 04:11 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
"Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

"Nemo l'Ancien" wrote in message
La réponse de la bergère au berger, ici je crois...

"The response of an easychair to an easychair, here I cross...?" Up your
meds, and learn english, which is the language used in this group.

Brooks

"LEARN ENGLISH !?!"...Here's an American
translating from French to English and
telling a Frenchman to 'learn English'?

I sure hope that you didn't go broke buying
all that nerve and gall...

Excuse me? Who peed in your cornflakes this evening, Gord? Isn't the
accepted language of this group english? I'd hate to have to resort to my
long-past couple of years taking French in an attempt to discuss a topic in
this NG...what language do you propose we use, Innuit?

Brooks

--

-Gord.