Sportys DVD's

Old March 19th 05, 05:45 PM
Kobra

Default Sportys DVD's

Flyers,

I just wanted to put up post that I am selling my Sporty's DVD collection of
Richard Collin's Air Facts on Ebay. I am selling all 8 DVD's that includes
the 30 titles. There are two DVD's that have very good IFR information:
IFR Risk Management and Instrument Flying Tips. I bought them a few weeks
ago and they were all watched once or twice.

Here are some of the links (there are eight total). Any questions just
email me from ebay. To find all the titles, just search under Sportys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

All the titles a
Preflight Tips
Departing
Climb and Cruise
Descent and Landing
Flight Review
Personal Minimums
Emergencies
Night Flying
High Performance Singe Engine
Multiengine
Turbochargers and Flight Level Flying
Autopilots
Mountain Flying
Snow and Ice Covered Airports
Frontal Weather
Icing
Lows
Thunderstorms
Turbulence
IFR Strategies
ILS Approaches
Non-Precision Approaches
Instrument Proficiency Check
Self-Examination of IFR Proficiency
Night IFR
GPS Approaches
GPS En Route
IFR Weather Briefing
IFR Crew of One
Data Link Weather (Nexrad use)

Kobra

Old March 19th 05, 07:05 PM
Jon Kraus

Any of them have what to do if you encounter icing with your girlfriend
on board? :-)

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

Old March 19th 05, 09:16 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Jon Kraus wrote:

Any of them have what to do if you encounter icing with your girlfriend
on board? :-)

If its cake "icing" she's now your wife after the wedding...
Old March 19th 05, 10:46 PM
Montblack

("Darrel Toepfer" wrote)
Any of them have what to do if you encounter icing with your girlfriend
on board? :-)

If its cake "icing" she's now your wife after the wedding...

....and she's just ended that stringent 5 year get-a-man diet.

Montblack

Old March 20th 05, 04:27 AM
Kobra

Why are you selling them?

Already watched'em.

Kobra

Old March 20th 05, 04:32 AM
Kobra

Any of them have what to do if you encounter icing with your girlfriend
on board? :-)

That made my whole day...I needed a laugh. BTW, look for me in the May
issue of Flying Magazine. The story was picked up on the internet and used
in an article by Tom Benenson. Also, I was called by a CFII in North Jersey
who gives air safety lectures for the Teterboro FSDO and asked permission to
use the story as part of his seminars.

Hmmm...maybe in some small way I am making a contribution to aviation...even
if it is for being a total bone-head.

Kobra

Old March 20th 05, 11:02 AM
Cockpit Colin

Many would suggest that you don't develop the good habits of a lifetime by
simply watching them once?

"Kobra" wrote in message

Why are you selling them?

Already watched'em.

Kobra

Old March 20th 05, 04:11 PM
John Clonts

"Kobra" wrote in message ...
Any of them have what to do if you encounter icing with your girlfriend
on board? :-)

That made my whole day...I needed a laugh. BTW, look for me in the May
issue of Flying Magazine. The story was picked up on the internet and used
in an article by Tom Benenson. Also, I was called by a CFII in North Jersey
who gives air safety lectures for the Teterboro FSDO and asked permission to
use the story as part of his seminars.

Kobra, which story was that? Url?

Cheers,
John Clonts
Temple, Texas
N7NZ

Old March 20th 05, 04:24 PM
John Clonts

"John Clonts" wrote in message ...

"Kobra" wrote in message ...
Any of them have what to do if you encounter icing with your girlfriend
on board? :-)

That made my whole day...I needed a laugh. BTW, look for me in the May
issue of Flying Magazine. The story was picked up on the internet and used
in an article by Tom Benenson. Also, I was called by a CFII in North Jersey
who gives air safety lectures for the Teterboro FSDO and asked permission to
use the story as part of his seminars.

Kobra, which story was that? Url?

Cheers,
John Clonts
Temple, Texas
N7NZ

Nevermind I found it ...

Sportys DVD's Kobra Owning 9 March 20th 05 04:24 PM
King Schools Customer - Marketing DVD's for CFI's and FBO's Cecil Chapman Products 0 July 17th 04 12:48 AM
PIREP: Sporty's Air-Scan V Jay Honeck Piloting 12 June 30th 04 04:49 AM
It's guaranteed MichaelR Home Built 2 September 2nd 03 03:00 AM
FS: king schools knowledge test dvds Wei-En Tan Aviation Marketplace 1 July 30th 03 11:26 PM