Anyone like Mig 29's?

Old June 16th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Anyone like Mig 29's?

If you like Mig 29's and Van Halen, you might like this video.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...3441&i=6203031

Hope you enjoy watching.

ps: The explicit warning is not related to this piece.

Old June 16th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Oh. THAT MIG-29. I like the airplane of that name.

Sorry, but I refuse to install iTunes or any of the Apple crap. It's
too hard to get rid of. But thanks for thinking of me.
William W. ("Bill") Plummer
7 Country Club Dr.
Chelmsford, MA 01824-4505 07
978-256-9570

Old June 16th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article ,
Stubby wrote:

Sorry, but I refuse to install iTunes or any of the Apple crap. It's
too hard to get rid of. But thanks for thinking of me.

ANYTHING that runs on WINDOWS is hard to get rid of!
Get a MAC for a better computing experince. :-))
Old June 16th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Awesome aircraft. If I ever manage to scrape together the dough (don't
recall exactly how much, 10-15k?) to go to Moscow and fly in one I'll
post photos. Until then there's always Playstation.

Old June 16th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
If you like Mig 29's and Van Halen, you might like this video.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...3441&i=6203031

I didn't want to install whatever it was trying to install. However,
this may be the same thing w/o having to install anything.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...333993&q=mig29
-Robert

Old June 16th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Robert M. Gary wrote:
wrote:
If you like Mig 29's and Van Halen, you might like this video.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...3441&i=6203031

I didn't want to install whatever it was trying to install. However,
this may be the same thing w/o having to install anything.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...333993&q=mig29

That plays fine without adding software. BUT, it's in Russian.

I believe the Russians were offing an hour of instruction in a MIG-21,
another fine airplane, for $12K in addition to travel and housing. The
account I read said everybody throws up in the first lesson! Sixty
Minutes had a piece on it.
Old June 17th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article ,
Stubby wrote:

Oh. THAT MIG-29. I like the airplane of that name.

Sorry, but I refuse to install iTunes or any of the Apple crap. It's
too hard to get rid of. But thanks for thinking of me.

That's funny. A windows user complaining about Apple.
(or did I misread your header info?)

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old June 17th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Nice!

Ever watched this aircraft do the "Cobra " ? .. or a tail slide?....
in your face..... at an airshow?

You IMMEDIATELY get a huge respect for the capabilities of the
aircraft AND the pilots...

Dave

Old June 17th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Dave" wrote in message ...
Nice!

Ever watched this aircraft do the "Cobra " ? .. or a tail slide?....
in your face..... at an airshow?

You IMMEDIATELY get a huge respect for the capabilities of the
aircraft AND the pilots...

Dave

And Russian aerospace capabilities...

Old June 17th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

".Blueskies." wrote in message
om...

"Dave" wrote in message
Nice!

Ever watched this aircraft do the "Cobra " ? .. or a tail slide?....
in your face..... at an airshow?

You IMMEDIATELY get a huge respect for the capabilities of the
aircraft AND the pilots...

Dave

And Russian aerospace capabilities...

At least they have SOMETHING going for them.