A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Old December 24th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

Default A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Hello,

Planeur.net and the cumulus compagny made a new funny t-shirt for
glider pilots : new color !

A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Have a look : http://www.planeur.net/t-shirt

You can use Paypal

The t-shirt can be ship to the USA, Australia, ....

Go to http://www.planeur.net/t-shirt then : "ACHETER" !

Enjoy !

Regards,

Frederic
Old December 24th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Dec 24, 7:34*am, fred wrote:
Hello,

Planeur.net and the cumulus compagny made a new funny t-shirt for
glider pilots : new color !

A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Have a look :http://www.planeur.net/t-shirt

You can use Paypal

The t-shirt can be ship to the USA, Australia, ....

Go tohttp://www.planeur.net/t-shirtthen : "ACHETER" !

Enjoy !

Regards,

Frederic

I have some of these for the coming season. Really nice fun t-shirts.

BTW I had great support from these guys on replacing a lost shipment
to the USA (not their fault but they fixed it with no hassle).

Darryl

Old December 25th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

Sorry, but to date nothing beats Cindy Brickner's "****enBumen"

Now that was the greatest T-shirt I never had! First saw it in a Pez
cartoon and thought it was a John Shelton invention.

(Reminded me of the spin on the old Volkswagen ad campaign -- "Far-
flung-nuggies"!)

Reaching for the eggnog,

2NO

Old December 25th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Werner Schmidt

Hello Peter, you wrote at 12.25.08 01:40

Sorry, but to date nothing beats Cindy Brickner's "****enBumen"
PeterK

do you have a link? Google won't help me really :-/

regards

Werner
Old December 25th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

Pez home: http://www.soaravenal.com/pez.htm

Page with T-shirt: http://www.soaravenal.com/Pez8.htm
Old December 25th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter[_4_]

Try; http://www.caracolesoaring.com/, If the item not listed, contact
Cindy there.
Happy Holidays. PeterK