Two 14 year old boys steal plane and then crash

Old February 28th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Two 14 year old boys steal plane and then crash

MIke in Temecula
Well, I'd take him out to Dulzura and leave him there! That would be a
real wake up! Or, perhaps closer to you in De Luz....?
No matter, I'm still old school USMC and would beat his ass to a
healthy puffy dimension...
Semper Fi
Rocky

Old February 28th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

That is the problem with todays society! No one takes any
responsibility for their actions. Beat their ass to a pulp and they'd
think twice about doing the same thing again. If they do a variation on
the theme, you beat their ass with a different theme and with more
gusto!
It worked for me as a USMC DI and I dare anyone to challenge the
efficacy of USMC boot camp training and discipline. OoohRahhh
Semper Fi USMC 1940-63
Rocky

Old February 28th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:

No matter, I'm still old school USMC and would beat his ass to a
healthy puffy dimension...

I suspect that under that style of parenting, this 14 year old would not
have even attempted the theft.

--
Peter
Grew up as a child of a former US Marine.
Old February 28th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I'd beat that kids ass to a healthy puffy dimension.........

Do that in this state, and it is you who'd be the felon. :-(

I have a 15 year old son who could, I'm almost certain, fly our plane
without difficulty.

If he EVER did something this stupid -- and lived -- I wouldn't beat
him. In fact, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that he had survived.
I'd hug him like my life depended upon his next breath.

THEN I'd beat him senseless...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 28th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
oups.com...
That is the problem with todays society! No one takes any
responsibility for their actions. Beat their ass to a pulp and they'd
think twice about doing the same thing again.

I guess if both father and son are thugs...yeah. If the parent can't think
more creatively than that, well then someone should beat him to a pulp for
fathering children while mentally impaired.

Like father, like son. Like son, like father.

Old February 28th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Oh, don't get me wrong... I am not saying I disagree with your philosophy
in the least. However, I have seen the oddest behaviors from "do-gooders"
in this useless state.

For instance...

While in a blockbuster video, a kid (about age 5) was being a major pain
and the parent swatted the kid on the rear while in the store. Another
person came up and "detained" them until the police showed up. True story
which I personally observed.

wrote:
MIke in Temecula
Well, I'd take him out to Dulzura and leave him there! That would be a
real wake up! Or, perhaps closer to you in De Luz....?
No matter, I'm still old school USMC and would beat his ass to a
healthy puffy dimension...
Semper Fi
Rocky

--
Mike Flyin'8
PP-ASEL
Old February 28th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd beat that kids ass to a healthy puffy dimension.........

Do that in this state, and it is you who'd be the felon. :-(

I have a 15 year old son who could, I'm almost certain, fly our plane
without difficulty.

If he EVER did something this stupid -- and lived -- I wouldn't beat
him. In fact, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that he had survived.
I'd hug him like my life depended upon his next breath.

THEN I'd beat him senseless...

Try a little brainpower instead...ya know, it might just rub off. (:~{P

;-)

My at-home son is 6'3", 215 and I'd need a cinderblock to beat him
senseless...if I could catch him.

Old February 28th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Peter
Then perhaps you can understand my position? Why are the youth of today
so far out of touch with common decency in society and seem to have
lost any sembalance of moral compass?
Damnnnn...even my own son lost his way and I shake my head trying to
figure it out. Is it that society has allowed them to just drift along
without fear of retribution for their actions?
He is afraid to come to me and try his weak **** excuses because he
knows I don't buy into it or them. Breaks my heart on a daily
basis..... But then I have a daughter a year older who is solid gold
and also wonders why her brother is sour....?
I'd still beat his ass to a puffy state! Or, as they say in the middle
east, I'd "flog him".
Semper Fi
Rocky

Old February 28th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ps.com...
Peter
Then perhaps you can understand my position? Why are the youth of today
so far out of touch with common decency in society and seem to have
lost any sembalance of moral compass?

Maybe they learned it from their parents? Maybe their parents were the same.

Hey...how about that whole Social Security generation whining that the young
won't subsidize their retirements (while the young try to raise their own
family).

Damnnnn...even my own son lost his way and I shake my head trying to
figure it out. Is it that society has allowed them to just drift along
without fear of retribution for their actions?
He is afraid to come to me and try his weak **** excuses because he
knows I don't buy into it or them. Breaks my heart on a daily
basis..... But then I have a daughter a year older who is solid gold
and also wonders why her brother is sour....?

I'll bet you raised the two very differently.

I'd still beat his ass to a puffy state! Or, as they say in the middle
east, I'd "flog him".
Semper Fi

Little late for that...where were you _years_ ago? He didn't just pop into
that mode.

Old February 28th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Well, there ya go. The "do-gooder" is setting themselves up for a civil
suit for wrongful arrest. Had it been me, I'm afraid I'd have gone to
jail for assault and battery on the jerk for interferring with my
parenting skills. Yeh I know, that sounds like a godawful attitude and
a real butthead. But, my kids still say "Yes Sir" and "No Ma'm",and
hold doors open for people, and show respect for people. How they act
privately is open for speculation but I think I'd still bet on my kids
being respectful of others and their property.
Are people afraid to demand some societal respect and behaviour? Well
somebody better get their act together or we're all gonna go down in
flames.
I'm an active flight instructor and to no surprise, my students still
address me as "Sir" without any demands to do so. I'd like to delude
myself into thinking its out of respect? The majority of them are young
officers in the Navy or Marine Corps.