A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

HG pilot in Brazil goes long - 450 km straight out- new source of SP pilots?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th 14, 05:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
xcnick
external usenet poster

Default HG pilot in Brazil goes long - 450 km straight out- new source ofSP pilots?

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:01:51 PM UTC-7, HGXC wrote:

Show me your stats?

I go to launch once in a while. It is rare I even see hang gliders any more. Launch was the place I always found a friendly face, but I don't know anyone now.

However there are many paragliders. One thing that always strikes me is how much money these guys have, at least compared my hang gliding crowd. I get a kick out of asking "what happens if the wind stops."