cleared, then busted

Old November 17th 03, 07:11 PM
virga

Default cleared, then busted

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../148-full.html
I guess we shouldn't be surprised, but wow!

Old November 17th 03, 07:56 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, virga said:
http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../148-full.html
I guess we shouldn't be surprised, but wow!

"Our federal government has put together a set of dysfunctional operating
procedures based upon intellectually dishonest assumptions and delivered
with a big degree of institutional arrogance," he said.

So business as usual, then?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
It's not 'I don't do Windows', it's 'I know nothing about Windows,
Old November 17th 03, 08:30 PM
Jay Honeck

Unbelievable.

What a screwed up mess.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 17th 03, 09:21 PM
Ron Natalie

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:Zdaub.28610$Dw6.140203@attbi_s02...
Unbelievable.

What a screwed up mess.
--

Now you're catching on!

Old November 18th 03, 12:27 AM
Wdtabor

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Unbelievable.

What a screwed up mess.
--

Now you're catching on!

ANd some people want the government to run your health care.

Think about that.

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL

Old November 18th 03, 03:22 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, ackatyu (Wdtabor) said:
ANd some people want the government to run your health care.

Think about that.

They can't do a worse job than the beancounters are doing now. Says the
guy who had two doctor ordered treatments turned down by ****ing insurance
companies.

--
Paul Tomblin