Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Old April 28th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

On Apr 28, 10:28 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:
The header is for and we've been discussing -Cessna 172's-
Lo and behold your claim for an overloaded aircraft is wrong.
The aircraft is a C182 on a medical evacuation

All aircraft present similar risks when overweight.

No
For your information Anthony a C182 is also a 4 seater but with a
useful load of over 1000lbs
And there is no way from that video that the aircraft is anywhere near
overloaded.

Did you see all the equipment in the aircraft?

Yes. It's a bloody C182.
And in a different class to a C172 (which you first claimed it was)

Next time check your claim for factual content before posting eh

What was your source for this incident?

Look up the video on YouTube.
It's the same one you gave a link to..

Old April 28th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Daedalus

Default Should I be scared of Maxwell's interest in testicles?

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:03:57 +1000, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

"Lorrill Buyens" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:49:56 +0000 (UTC), Dread Pirate Bertie the Bunyip
, Scourge of the alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Seas,
yo-ho-hoed:

Daedalus wrote in
:

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:37:28 -0400, Kali wrote:

In , Daedalus
said:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:19:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Daedalus wrote in
news:9pu314hifag2qone2bodhf7vkbtf590qko@4ax .com:

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:29:05 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Daedalus wrote in
news:61p314h7nsk13qmnqdf94ch3pq56u6i24k@4 ax.com:

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 02:06:40 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip

wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:hZaQj.11651$3N1.4340 @newsfe17.lga:

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in
message
dgs wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:

I don't exceed weight limits.

You don't fly, numbnuts.

Just as he's never gone up, his testicles have never come
down.

Hell of a good point Mort, must be a lesson there......

Boggle.
Scrabble
Twister
Sorry
Stratego!
Risk!
Life!
Candyland!
Chutes and Ladders!

Pictionary!

Rickety Kate!

WTF???

Jade
Old April 28th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Mxsmanic wrote:
Benjamin Dover writes:

Here's one he posted today in VATSIM in response to someone who pointed out
that in trains is a "dead man's" button which, if controls are not touched
every few minutes, set off an alarm. Said Anthony, "Aircraft have this,
too, at least in real life, although it doesn't seem to be simulated, at
least not by PMDG." He really doesn't know **** from shinola.

The 747-400 has three levels of alarm. All appear as PILOT RESPONSE on the
EICAS, the first being an advisory without an audible alarm, the second a
caution with a beeper, and the third a warning with a siren. The 777 (at
least, not sure about others) also has this alarm, and I presume it works in
much the same way. I'm sure it's configurable by operators.

ALERT: This message is being posted with no pilot intervention.
Old April 28th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Mxsmanic wrote:
Benjamin Dover writes:

This from someone who had to ask where the handle for the ejector seat on
his Baron was located.

I don't recall asking such a question.

Any IFR rated pilot knows the answer and why.

There are a lot of things that IFR-rated pilots are supposed to know that they
don't.

Beep.Beep. This post is made without any pilot intervention.
Old April 28th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Mxsmanic wrote:

ALERT ALERT ALERT...

BEEP BEEP BEEP...

This post is being made without any pilot intervention.
Old April 28th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

george writes:

Yes. It's a bloody C182.
And in a different class to a C172 (which you first claimed it was)

It's a tiny little plane.

Look up the video on YouTube.
It's the same one you gave a link to..

Oh, so you have the same factual content I do. In that case, why do you tell
me to check the facts?
Old April 28th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

george writes:

Yes. It's a bloody C182.
And in a different class to a C172 (which you first claimed it was)

It's a tiny little plane.

No, it's not.

Look up the video on YouTube.
It's the same one you gave a link to..

Oh, so you have the same factual content I do. In that case, why do
you tell me to check the facts?

Because you look but do not digest or understand.

Bertie

Old April 28th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Apr 29, 5:06 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:
Yes. It's a bloody C182.
And in a different class to a C172 (which you first claimed it was)

It's a tiny little plane.

**** off. It can seat 6 or one pilot and 7 sky divers...
The BD5 can be called a 'tiny little aeroplane'

Look up the video on YouTube.
It's the same one you gave a link to..

Oh, so you have the same factual content I do. In that case, why do you tell
me to check the facts?

Because it will be a novel event for you.
Now go away and see that the aircraft in question is indeed a Cessna
182.
And come back to apologise
Old April 28th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

george wrote: To MX

**** off. It can seat 6 or one pilot and 7 sky divers...
The BD5 can be called a 'tiny little aeroplane'

182 can seat 6? Really?
Old April 28th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

wrote:

. ..

dgs wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:

I don't exceed weight limits.

You don't fly, numbnuts.

Just as he's never gone up, his testicles have never come
down.

Hell of a good point Mort, must be a lesson there......

Boggle.
Scrabble
Twister
Sorry
Stratego!
Risk!
Life!
Candyland!
Chutes and Ladders!
Pictionary!

Rickety Kate!

WTF???

That's the Aussie name for Hearts.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

"If it is non-empirical, then it does not exist."
"DanielSan" asserting that his mind does
not exist.

My wife getting scared Paul Tomblin Piloting 271 October 11th 07 08:19 PM
Scared of mid-airs Frode Berg Piloting 355 August 20th 06 05:27 PM
UBL wants a truce - he's scared of the CIA UAV John Doe Aviation Marketplace 1 January 19th 06 08:58 PM
Max gross weight Chris Piloting 21 October 5th 04 08:22 PM
Scared and trigger-happy John Galt Military Aviation 5 January 31st 04 12:11 AM