Diana-2 VH-VHZ, stranded in Australia (pic links only)

Old August 1st 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BlueCumulus[_2_]

Default one Diana distributor vanished

http://www.beres.com.pl/index.php?op...26&Itemi d=13
one distributor has vanished from the "Foreign Representatives" list..
Chris

Old August 1st 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

On Jul 31, 4:38 pm, "BlueCumulus" wrote:
http://www.beres.com.pl/index.php?op...sk=view&id=26&...
one distributor has vanished from the "Foreign Representatives" list..
Chris

Hey you, Blue Cumulus....you are a freak of nature, I can't believe I
share the sky with a piece of !%#$$ like you...just drop it...we are
getting tired of you...what the hell??? do I hear the fifth column
marching????!!!!!

ASM

Old August 1st 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian

Default Why do then not all Diana-2 look the same?

On 29 Jul, 04:47, "BlueCumulus" wrote:

4. The phase of preparation for production (manufacturing of mould,
jigs etc) has been accomplished with care and in practice it is impossible
to produce 2 sailplanes different in significant way one from another.

I wonder why not both sailplanes, the SP-3697 and the VH-VHZ look the same?

Because one is a pre-production prototype and the other is from the
production series?

Ian

Old August 1st 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian

Default Diana-2 VH-VHZ, stranded in Australia (pic links only)

On 30 Jul, 01:04, "BlueCumulus" wrote:

Here some pictures of the airbrake problems in Tocumwal Australia:

locked airbrakes at the plane delivery. Manufacturer said to have solved the
problem the same dayhttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531124770...

That shows three people standing round the tailplane.

but see these pics after the planes arrival in Australia
locked and unlocked airbrakes, Tocumwal

Had any adjustments at all been made to the airbrake mechanism before
these picture were taken?

Ian

Old August 1st 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BlueCumulus[_2_]

considering your level of communication skills
I take it as a compliment
Thanks
Chris

oups.com...

Old August 1st 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jack[_4_]

On Aug 1, 7:13 am, "BlueCumulus" wrote:
considering your level of communication skills
I take it as a compliment
Thanks
Chris

I thought he got his point across rather well...

Jack

Old August 1st 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BlueCumulus[_2_]

your firm has good goals Jacek Kobiesa

Our Mission is to focus on the Customer as the most important asset of our
Company by providing exceptional value, while encouraging leadership and
entrepreneurial spirit among all Employees.
We will accomplish this mission through a Team commitment to:
..Fairness & Honesty
..Quality Workmanship
..Exceptional Service
..Communication

send it to Bogumil Beres
if he follows the advice
everyone will be happy
in future
Chris

Old August 1st 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BlueCumulus[_2_]

through patriotic glasses
it is difficult to see facts
Chris

Old August 1st 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

On Aug 1, 7:17 am, "BlueCumulus" wrote:
your firm has good goals Jacek Kobiesa

Chris, you're barking up the wrong tree. Jack W. isn't Jacek K.

The PIK-20 may look a little like the Diana in some perspectives, but
they're not the same.

Thanks, Bob K.

Old August 1st 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BlueCumulus[_2_]

Default Diana2 performance is good, but service is bad

The answer was to ASM if you look close
and ASM is Jacek Kobiesa
He has written elsewhere about Diana-2:

IT WILL BE THE BEST GLIDER !!
Good, because from Poland
SHE IS DEVINE and
always will be!
Jacek

if this is not proof that he has patriotig sunglasses on
then I cannot help it.

Diana-2 is a good glider, but the manufactureer needs
a good sales and service department. It is impossible
for one person alone to run a firm, doing everything:
design, documentation, production quality control,
sales, service, customer care, dealing with EASA....
Bogumil should delegate some work also to create
redundency. Imagine he falls sick for some month?
Who will continue the business?
Chris

"Bob Kuykendall" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 1, 7:17 am, "BlueCumulus" wrote:
your firm has good goals Jacek Kobiesa

Chris, you're barking up the wrong tree. Jack W. isn't Jacek K.

The PIK-20 may look a little like the Diana in some perspectives, but
they're not the same.

Thanks, Bob K.

Diana-2 VH-VHZ, the test flight (pic links only) BlueCumulus[_2_] Soaring 1 July 27th 07 05:24 AM
TV helicopter pilot saves stranded deer Shiver Rotorcraft 0 January 18th 07 10:44 PM
SZD-56-2 Diana Yurek Soaring 1 January 29th 05 01:02 PM
Stranded WWII vet gets presidential assistance G Farris Piloting 0 June 10th 04 06:15 PM
Jon Johanson stranded in Antartica.... John Ammeter Home Built 149 December 24th 03 04:42 PM