Keep TSA away from aircraft

Old August 21st 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

Default Keep TSA away from aircraft

I just read on AVweb 14 American Eagle acft were damaged at ORD by a
TSA inspector using TAT probes as handholds to "test the security of
the aircraft from tampering". 40 flights were delayed while the
aircraft were inspected.

"Our inspector was following routine procedure for securing the
aircraft that were on the tarmac," TSA official Elio Montenegro told
ABC. However, "There is a sign that clearly says don't step," Mary
Frances Fagan, a spokeswoman for American Airlines, which operates
American Eagle, told the Chicago Tribune. TSA workers will be
retrained to ensure that the problem doesn't happen again, Montenegro
said.

So now the TSA is going to train its monkeys not to use aircraft as a
jungle gym? This is what happens when you take someone with zero
aviation background and put them in an airport ramp environment.
Anybody with any experience around airplanes knows not to manhandle
the pointy things hanging off airplanes. This goes beyond ignorant,
it's sheer stupidity. Our tax dollars hard at work, keepinp us all
safe. Not.
Old August 21st 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
No2

"So now the TSA is going to train its monkeys not to use aircraft as a
jungle gym? This is what happens when you take someone with zero
aviation background and put them in an airport ramp environment"

It's just like the FAA and the rest of Guvment. Any warm body that meets
"Diversity goals". The hell with experience or knowledge. We must hire
non-whites so we can purge that evil white heterosexual male with
experience from our work ranks. It is the future of America. A non-white
cluster **** work force. I will bet money that TSA worker was a clueless
overweight Black Female.

People have and will continue to die for "Political Correctness" and
"Diversity" in the spiraling down 3rd world work force America is headed
for.

Political Correctness-Tyranny with Manners
Old August 21st 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-08-21 06:51:15 -0700, Kingfish said:

I just read on AVweb 14 American Eagle acft were damaged at ORD by a
TSA inspector using TAT probes as handholds to "test the security of
the aircraft from tampering". 40 flights were delayed while the
aircraft were inspected.

"Our inspector was following routine procedure for securing the
aircraft that were on the tarmac," TSA official Elio Montenegro told
ABC.

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation Prevention.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old August 22nd 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

C J Campbell writes:

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation Prevention.

More like the Department of Crash Generation.
Old August 22nd 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Fillard Millmore

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
C J Campbell writes:

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation
Prevention.

More like the Department of Crash Generation.

Troll alert!!!

Old August 22nd 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Fillard Millmore" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:_Tprk.3586$Ks1.3550
@newsfe02.iad:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
C J Campbell writes:

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation
Prevention.

More like the Department of Crash Generation.

Troll alert!!!

Fjukkktard CNOTM alert!

Bertie
Old August 22nd 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bart[_3_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
C J Campbell writes:

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation
Prevention.

More like the Department of Crash Generation.

Troll alert!!!

Fjukkktard CNOTM alert!

Bertie

Oh, so you and Didley are both sockin' for Mx these day, uh?

Old August 22nd 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 22, 6:59 am, "Bart" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

"Fillard Millmore" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:_Tprk.3586$Ks1.3550
@newsfe02.iad:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
. ..
C J Campbell writes:

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation
Prevention.

More like the Department of Crash Generation.

Troll alert!!!

Fjukkktard CNOTM alert!

Bertie

Oh, so you and Didley are both sockin' for Mx these day, uh?

And you are sokin' for me chowderhead!
Have an extra coffee soaked donut on me ****** boi.
Old August 22nd 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bart[_3_]

wrote in message
On Aug 22, 6:59 am, "Bart" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
.com...

Fjukkktard CNOTM alert!

Bertie

Oh, so you and Didley are both sockin' for Mx these day, uh?

And you are sokin' for me chowderhead!
Have an extra coffee soaked donut on me ****** boi.

Bull****. We spotted and listed you as a Bertie SUCKpuppet in the first
volume.

What a pathetic existence, sucking for a dildo like Gurtie.

Beat it **** ant.

Old August 22nd 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Our inspector was following routine procedure for securing the
aircraft that were on the tarmac," TSA official Elio Montenegro told
ABC.

Yep, just doing his job as a member of the Department of Aviation
Prevention.

The fact that the airplanes were damaged, through abuse that about anyone
with a mechanical knowledge past the repairing of bicycles is bad enough.

What really burns my ass is that someone higher up, that should know better,
actually tried to defend the actions by saying that they did find unsecured
planes.

Is it time for a letter writing campain to our elected officials, demanding
removal of the idiot that defended the actions?
--
Jim in NC