Obama/Lenin NOW that's a ticket COMRADE

Old August 22nd 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
No2

Default Obama/Lenin NOW that's a ticket COMRADE

Obama/Lenin NOW that's a ticket COMRADE

Notice the Lenin based profile picture of Comrade Obama from Pravda(ABC)

I hope the American people are not that ****ing stupid

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics..._080818_mn.jpg

http://www.marxists.org/archive/leni...1918/index.htm

Notice the similarities between the two Communist profiles

ABC also known as Pravda must be proud
Old August 23rd 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

No2 wrote in :

Obama/Lenin NOW that's a ticket COMRADE

Notice the Lenin based profile picture of Comrade Obama from Pravda(ABC)

I hope the American people are not that ****ing stupid

Well, of course they are. they elected a colon-dick-bush ticket.

Do you know how unsanitary that is?

Bertie
Old August 24th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
jonnie chunks, aka/genius/aka Col Rusty Bars

On Aug 23, 3:15*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
No2 wrote :

Obama/Lenin NOW that's a ticket COMRADE

Notice the Lenin based profile picture of Comrade Obama from Pravda(ABC)

I hope the American people are not that ****ing stupid

Well, of course they are. they elected a colon-dick-bush ticket.

Do you know how unsanitary that is?

Bertie

Yes, yes, I was thinking the same way, Obama, supported by a cadre of
boy Lenin's, boy Lenin's who are afraid of women, and who blog.

(Oh, I forgot, you don't speak to me, I am not to bother you, you a
kook labelling others ko0k, and illiterate, too, so sorry, please
ignore, ko0k liberator)

(BTW, the Sloane was going to troll us with fashion, wasn't that an
inspired choice?)

(now, one two, three, POSE! good, good), so past this point IGNORE,
please.

They're scared, they're terrified, in over their heads, and completely
lost.

No, they will keep attacking in the same way, until someone else
emerges as a leader, and removes the group in now, and that will
happen as they gain a greater understanding of what they've done, +
the limitations of their options.

The problem, wannabe, is that your mind is inferior, and no matter how
much control you think you have, if you're not smart enough, you can't
control, and no amount of force will help you.

You're being trolled right now, and when you're where they want you to
be, they'll spring, and you will lose more position.

We've done it this way for awhile now, you should write it down, if
you can't remember.

They're reinforcing their bubble, a system built on demogaugery cannot
survive.

"Who dare disagree with me, who dare ask questions?"

Seems to me you didn't stop one thing from happening that you were
afraid of, yet here you are, denying.

Old August 24th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"jonnie chunks, aka/genius/aka Col Rusty Bars"
wrote in
:

)

I hope the American people are not that ****ing stupid

Well, of course they are. they elected a colon-dick-bush ticket.

Do you know how unsanitary that is?

Bertie

Yes, yes, I was thinking the same way,

No, you weren't.

Obama, supported by a cadre of
boy Lenin's, boy Lenin's who are afraid of women, and who blog.

(Oh, I forgot, you don't speak to me, I am not to bother you, you a
kook labelling others ko0k, and illiterate, too, so sorry, please
ignore, ko0k liberator)

I don't speak to you because you're boring and stupid.

One or the other would be fun, but both together is, well, boring and
stupid.

Bertie