TV episode: terrorists+ultralights

Old November 17th 03, 03:33 AM
David Reinhart

Default TV episode: terrorists+ultralights

"Sue Thomas: FBI" ran the first of a two part show tonight that has
terrorists getting ready use ultralights (Did you know they come in big
packing cases marked "ultralight"?) to spread bubonic plague. Just the
sort of program we need.

Dave Reinhart

Old November 17th 03, 04:39 PM
C J Campbell

"David Reinhart" wrote in message
| "Sue Thomas: FBI" ran the first of a two part show tonight that has
| terrorists getting ready use ultralights (Did you know they come in big
| packing cases marked "ultralight"?) to spread bubonic plague. Just the
| sort of program we need.

Bubonic plague, eh? Hollywood knows even less about disease than they do
about airplanes. Bubonic plague is spread by flea bites.

http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic428.htm

Old November 17th 03, 04:42 PM
Aardvark

C J Campbell wrote:

"David Reinhart" wrote in message
| "Sue Thomas: FBI" ran the first of a two part show tonight that has
| terrorists getting ready use ultralights (Did you know they come in big
| packing cases marked "ultralight"?) to spread bubonic plague. Just the
| sort of program we need.

Bubonic plague, eh? Hollywood knows even less about disease than they do
about airplanes. Bubonic plague is spread by flea bites.

http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic428.htm

Ultralight Fleas

Old November 17th 03, 05:31 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

Ultralight Fleas

Genetically altered so that they have little wings... ;-)

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com

Old November 17th 03, 06:26 PM
lance smith

No need to panic. Once we start regulating ultralights and paper
airplanes we will be safe air-wise. Now about those pesky RC cars from
radio shack...

-lance smith

Old November 17th 03, 10:52 PM
Gerry Caron

"lance smith" wrote in message
om...
No need to panic. Once we start regulating ultralights and paper
airplanes we will be safe air-wise. Now about those pesky RC cars from
radio shack...

Remember "The Dead Pool"? Oh, the possibilities. ;-)

Gerry

Old November 18th 03, 02:47 PM
Malcolm Teas

"Cecil E. Chapman" wrote in message y.com...
Ultralight Fleas

Genetically altered so that they have little wings... ;-)

And limited to a total weight (flea and blood) of 254 micrograms. grin