SeeYou analysis of 2014 USA 18 Meter National Championship (MINDEN,NV - JUNE)

Old July 13th 14, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default SeeYou analysis of 2014 USA 18 Meter National Championship (MINDEN,NV - JUNE)

I have been learning a great deal about contest flying by taking the time to look at each contest day in SeeYou and think about what I could have done better or differently. Below are YouTube SeeYou reviews of all 7 contest days at the USA 2014 18 Meter Nationals which were held in Minden, NV in June. Minden has made a bid for the 2018 World Championships, so the flying my be interesting to some you from Europe, Australia, etc!

I hope that some of you enjoy the insight into the flying!

2014 USA 18 Meter National Championship, Minden NV, June 2014

Contest Day 7: http://youtu.be/2GfEF0EM86Y

Contest Day 6: http://youtu.be/52-IBhwW130

Contest Day 5: http://youtu.be/DZdvzFiAIg0

Contest Day 4: http://youtu.be/qJ30N-elIT0

Contest Day 3: http://youtu.be/o5Xbqw8pqJU

Contest Day 2: http://youtu.be/K0CgPlrRoB8

Contest Day 1: http://youtu.be/rq2N2G5f5j8

Practice Day 2: 7T took the day off

Practice Day 1: http://youtu.be/lceiHkPG-Zs

Full YouTube Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...OMp1tVZ7bkesYf
Old July 14th 14, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Sean,

Thanks for sharing, very nice to see how all of you did it.

MB
Old July 14th 14, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

You're very welcome MB!

Old July 14th 14, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Here is the playlist from the 2014 Perry Contest, 18 meter class.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...NvuqBSCqOKByMP