Troll of the year award

Old September 27th 05, 05:19 PM
Skylune

Default Troll of the year award

As 2005, a very eventful year for GA, nears an end, I'd like to ask all the
pilots here to consider having a Troll of the Year award.

Judging criteria might include the troll's:
- persistance
- ability to annoy large groups of GA pilots on a variety of topics
- understanding of the problems that GA is experiencing, and using them
to advantage
- lack of personal attacks
- being impervious to threats made by certain pilots
- sense of humour
- etc.

I humbly nominate myself, and I thank you for your consideration.

Old September 27th 05, 06:45 PM
JohnH

I humbly nominate myself, and I thank you for your consideration.

Kind of like winning first place at the special olympics.

Old September 27th 05, 07:22 PM
Chris

"JohnH" wrote in message

I humbly nominate myself, and I thank you for your consideration.

Kind of like winning first place at the special olympics.

As weird as winning the SuperBowl and claiming to be world champions.

Old September 27th 05, 07:33 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

"Chris" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

I humbly nominate myself, and I thank you for your consideration.

Kind of like winning first place at the special olympics.

As weird as winning the SuperBowl and claiming to be world champions.

Do you think there is another US rules football team that could beat the
Superbowl winner any given year. If the worst team in the NFL were matched
against the best team any other league or nation could field I'd lay my
money on the NFL team.

The same goes for the NBA and Major League Baseball.

Old September 27th 05, 07:46 PM

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

The same goes for the NBA

Judging from the past couple of Olympics I'm not sure a really good
European team couldn't beat our hothouse orchids.

and Major League Baseball.

Cuba, though in baseball terms that's pretty much the United States

-cwk.

Old September 27th 05, 07:47 PM

Skylune wrote:

I humbly nominate myself, and I thank you for your consideration.

No, no no. A troll would be posting about abortion or the Jews or the
war in Iraq. You're just a crank with an axe to grind.

-cwk.

Old September 27th 05, 08:14 PM
Dave Stadt

wrote in message
oups.com...

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

The same goes for the NBA

Judging from the past couple of Olympics I'm not sure a really good
European team couldn't beat our hothouse orchids.

and Major League Baseball.

Cuba, though in baseball terms that's pretty much the United States

And Japan.

-cwk.

Old September 27th 05, 08:15 PM
Skylune

Nah. I compete in real sports, and don't need to get my adrenaline kicks
by flying little planes in search of $150 hamburgers while wondering why
I'm so obese......

Old September 27th 05, 08:22 PM
JohnH

Skylune wrote:
Nah. I compete in real sports, and don't need to get my adrenaline
kicks by flying little planes in search of $150 hamburgers while
wondering why I'm so obese......

Run, Forrest, run!

Old September 27th 05, 08:26 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

wrote in message
oups.com...

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

The same goes for the NBA

Judging from the past couple of Olympics I'm not sure a really good
European team couldn't beat our hothouse orchids.

Look back at the year we sent our really GOOD NBA players. And that was
basicly a pick-up team. Take one of the teams any any of the big three
sports that has been playing an practicing together all year and many the
foreign ass will be waxed.