A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

Old December 12th 17, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G
external usenet poster

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 8:42:21 PM UTC-8, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 5:22:54 PM UTC-8, 2G wrote:

Sigh. NO ONE is impugning Rich's character; it is his business partner, Mihai Tanjala, whose character has already been assassinated by a jury in Romania and confirmed by a US judge. I believe (or at least I hope this is the case) that Rich has been duped by Tanjala (an expert at these sort of things), although Rich continues to defend the felon in the face of extremely damning facts.

Tom

Yeah,you missed [the part ]about where you wrote "I am not an attorney, but I recommend that you hire one immediately if you haven't already done so.. You may be in serious legal jeopardy by engaging in business dealings with a WANTED CRIMINAL. The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) comes to mind:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket...anizations_Act
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-96 ". To review, that means you have committed Liable per se thus you putting you and your family in both legal jeopardy and financial peril . That means [you] are NO GOOD. Got it now?

Who and how have I libeled anyone? Saying you MAY be in legal jeopardy by consorting with a convicted criminal is a fact: you may or you may not. Saying I am not an attorney is true. Now, calling me NO GOOD is libel. Got it now?

Tom
Old December 12th 17, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G
external usenet poster

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 9:12:22 AM UTC-8, Kevin Christner wrote:
Tom,

Your comments here show an ignorance of some pretty fundamental business principals. Seminole Lake is almost surely worth more as a going concern than as a piece of property. By keeping the business going, Rich is maintaining the value of the asset. As this works it’s way through the courts at some point a sale of the business will likely occur returning the value to Romania.

I would suggest your posts are highly counter productive to achieving the result you appear to be looking for.

2C

You comment shows you HAVE NOT read my comments (sigh...). In particular I wrote:

"It is in the best interests of Tanjala's victims to keep operating the facility - and generating revenue - while they are looking for a new buyer."

The victims would likely want Rich to continue operating the facility, but I can't - and won't - speak for them.

I just want the truth to be known. Whining, bellyaching and bitching won't change the truth - it speaks for itself.

Tom
Old December 13th 17, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flgliderpilot[_2_]
external usenet poster

wondering the same.
Old December 13th 17, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner
external usenet poster

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 6:59:37 PM UTC-5, son_of_flubber wrote:
Are 2G, ASW20, and Ernst (the celebrity) three voices inside the same person's head?

What does Wilbur think?

I think 2G and Ernst are actually real people, but ASW20 is a Fidler/Wilbur multiple personality disorder alias.