Sun-N-Fun, soaring at Seminole Lake Gliderport?

Old March 22nd 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sun-N-Fun, soaring at Seminole Lake Gliderport?

Is anyone else going to Sun-N-Fun in Lakeland, FL, Apr 4-110, 2006?

I go a few days early to do some soaring and seaplanes. :-)

My schedule at Seminole Lake Gliderport is Monday, Apr 3, 1-3PM
in the Grob-103. It usually takes a few minutes of paperwork and
logbook review, 2 pops and I'm checked out again. :-)
Of course, I am current and proficient in our G103 at Colorado
Soaring Association, Owl Canyon Gliderport before I come.

Then, I am scheduled at Brown's Seaplane Base, Wednesday, Apr 5
8-11AM for FAA SeaWings #4. Floats, FUN!

Does anyone else do this, or want to meet up?

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/
Old March 22nd 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I'm not positive, but I thought Seminole Lake is close on Mondays. R