Portsmouth, NH Pease AFB Airshow

Old August 18th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_2_]

Default Portsmouth, NH Pease AFB Airshow

Saturday Aug 18,2007
Douglas DC3C - N700CA - Owned by
Champlain Air, Plattsburgh, NY

I'll try and post more later.

Tom

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Douglas.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	16378
Old August 18th 07, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
john smith[_2_]

In article ,
Tom wrote:

Saturday Aug 18,2007
Douglas DC3C - N700CA - Owned by
Champlain Air, Plattsburgh, NY

Anyone know what the blast tube sticking out of the left engine is for?
Old August 19th 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
U-Hate-Me

"Tom" wrote in message
Saturday Aug 18,2007
Douglas DC3C - N700CA - Owned by
Champlain Air, Plattsburgh, NY

I'll try and post more later.

Little cool in the morning, eh Tom?

Old August 19th 07, 10:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Tom wrote:
Saturday Aug 18,2007
Douglas DC3C - N700CA - Owned by
Champlain Air, Plattsburgh, NY

I'll try and post more later.

Tom

More photos please Tom. I was stationed at Pease in the early 70's

JRW
Old August 22nd 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_2_]

The weather was great for the weekend, beats the crazy heat. I've been so busy I
haven't been able to post more stuff from the show. Gotta work on that....Otis this
weekend.

Tom

Old August 22nd 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_2_]

I was stationed there from 78-89. Looks awful different now on the base side.
Flight line has been restructured too. When I get the opportunity I'll post more stuff.

Tom