Questions on VFR sectionals and TACs

Old April 27th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default Questions on VFR sectionals and TACs

Actually, the one who deserves the most pity is yourself. Most of the people
on the NG are fortunate enough to have jobs, families, and occasionally the
chance to fly.
America may not be perfect, but it is one of the few countries in the world
where an average, middle class individual can own and fly their own plane.

We also didn't need to leave our home country to try and survive or scratch
out a meager living, and we don't live in a socially isolated fantasy world.

Of course, you'll never realize this, which is why you're in your current
situation, with no way out.

Old April 27th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Sylvain

Viperdoc wrote:

We also didn't need to leave our home country to try and survive

ahem... some of us did :-)

--Sylvain
Old April 27th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Viperdoc writes:

America may not be perfect, but it is one of the few countries in the world
where an average, middle class individual can own and fly their own plane.

That's not true.

You're ignoring the realities, and postponing the inevitable.

Old April 27th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

In rec.aviation.piloting Mxsmanic wrote:
Viperdoc writes:

America may not be perfect, but it is one of the few countries in the world
where an average, middle class individual can own and fly their own plane.

That's not true.

Which isn't true?

That America may not be perfect or it is one of the few countries
where an average person can own and fly an airplane?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 27th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

Oh yeah, of coarse your are right. Politics are just as simple as flying
sim.

You get exactly what you vote for (or what you fail to vote for). No
amount
of ill-considered, sophomoric wit will change that.

Not if you find yourself in the minority, moron.

Old April 27th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Viperdoc writes:

How would you know? You lack any form of social skills, can't keep a job,
and demonstrate neither humor nor wit of any kind.

It saddens me a bit that you are prepared to sacrifice your own democracy
in
exchange for cheap shots at others. I suppose it's true that if the water
is
brought to a boil slowly, the frog dies without realizing what's
happening.

Na, we can take time to tell you what an ignorant dip **** you are and still
have time to vote.

Old April 27th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Viperdoc writes:

America may not be perfect, but it is one of the few countries in the
world
where an average, middle class individual can own and fly their own
plane.

That's not true.

You're ignoring the realities, and postponing the inevitable.

Sure it's true half whit. Just because it doesn't fit your perception of
reality doesn't mean it's not true.

In fact, I have a hard time understanding your perception of reality. I
guess I need to spend more time just sitting on my butt and blaming my short
comings on others. It might make your reality easier to understand, you
know, experience.

Old April 27th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Viperdoc writes:

Thanks for the learned opinion. I'll forward it to the NSA and FBI- I'm
sure
they'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the subject.

They've already read it here. Just hope that the FAA isn't reading this
newsgroup as well.

You don't by any chance drive a cab and have an overwhelming compulsion for
buying all available copies of Catcher in the Rye, do you?

Old April 27th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

writes:

That America may not be perfect or it is one of the few countries
where an average person can own and fly an airplane?

The latter.

Old April 27th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

You don't by any chance drive a cab and have an overwhelming compulsion for
buying all available copies of Catcher in the Rye, do you?

No.