SMOKIN VID 2004

Old February 21st 04, 02:02 PM
Smokin Vid

Default SMOKIN VID 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The moment you have all been waiting for has finally
arrived:

The Smokin Vid 2004 is now on sale!!

This awesome DVD contains all new footage including
over 30mins of Smokin, Competitions, Ridge Running,
Cloud Chasing and Interviews with 3 World Champions.

Available in DVD format for £10 plus P&P.

Please visit www.smokinvid.co.uk for ordering details
and information.

Best Regards,

The Smokin Vid Team

Old February 21st 04, 02:19 PM
Smokin Vid

Why would you want the old vid when this one is so
much better and nearly 3 times longer?

Also, copyright issues prevent any form of production.

Best Regards,

The Smokin Vid Team

Old February 21st 04, 04:05 PM
Gary Boggs

It would sure be nice if we could just give you a credit card number and
order this video over the internet.

--
Gary Boggs
3650 Airport Dr.

Old February 22nd 04, 07:03 AM
Dave Kuchenbecker

"Smokin Vid" wrote in message
[...]

Whst exchange rate should we use pounds to $US. You want exact
payment in sterling. Thats pretty tough. I am not sure what to do.

I agree with Gary credit card or pay-pal would be much easier.
Old February 22nd 04, 01:28 PM
Smokin Vid

Online Credit Card Payment using PayPal will be available
in the next week.

The Smokin Vid Team

www.smokinvid.co.uk

Old February 22nd 04, 03:42 PM
Smokin Vid

There a two issues here :

1. Is the DVD Regioned?
For the problem that you have mentioned it does not
have any regional coding on it which means that it
will work in any DVD Player/PC Worldwide.

2. Will a PAL DVD play on an NTSC DVD Player?
I have just tried setting my Multi-Region DVD Player
to NTSC and it plays the DVD without any problems.

I would say though that you would be better off checking
the spec of your DVD player as this is no guarentee
that it will work on your player.

Best Regards,

The Smokin Vid Team

Old February 22nd 04, 05:21 PM
Bruce Greeff

Not wanting to sound sanctimonious but my advice would be to make like the rest
of the world does when dealing in foreign currency. Go to your banker and get
them to make a SWIFT (sometimes called "telegraphic") transfer of the requisite
amount in the foreign currency. The correct rate is whatever the bank gives you.

Major downside is the transaction cost is generally quite high. It will be
significant compared to the cost of the video.

Maybe it is possible to sell them at fixed price on eBAy? That way you can get
the credit card payment option without having to set up merchant accounts.
Having never sold on eBay I can't say whioch is more pain.

Old February 22nd 04, 09:36 PM
Smokin Vid

Online creditcard payment is now available on the website
through PayPal.

www.smokinvid.co.uk

Best Regards,

The Smokin Vid Team