Rechargable Aerosol Spray CAn

Old August 25th 03, 05:23 PM
Michael Horowitz

Default Rechargable Aerosol Spray CAn

Folks - Looking for something to use to spray small quantities of
rejuvenator and dope away from electricity, I came upon a rechargale
aerosol spray can sold by JCWhitney and Wag-Aero. Anyone had any
experience with this tool? -
Mike
Old August 25th 03, 06:10 PM
Rich S.

"Michael Horowitz" wrote in message
om...
Folks - Looking for something to use to spray small quantities of
rejuvenator and dope away from electricity, I came upon a rechargale
aerosol spray can sold by JCWhitney and Wag-Aero. Anyone had any
experience with this tool? -
Mike

Yes. Don't waste your money - you could spit the product more evenly between
your front teeth. A decent airbrush powered off a COČ bottle is best. I use
the bottle and regulator from my kegger setup.

Rich S.

Old August 25th 03, 06:10 PM
Jim Weir

I got the one that Harbor Freight sells, but never used the Whitney or Wag
versions. I suspect that they are similar.

You don't get a lot of spray time with a full charge of air. Nothing remotely
close to a "regular" spray can. However, for small quantity it may suit your
need. As I recall, they were about $3-5 apiece.

Jim

(Michael Horowitz)

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 25th 03, 06:14 PM
Ernest Christley

Michael Horowitz wrote:
Folks - Looking for something to use to spray small quantities of
rejuvenator and dope away from electricity, I came upon a rechargale
aerosol spray can sold by JCWhitney and Wag-Aero. Anyone had any
experience with this tool? -
Mike

Save your money. Complete junk.

--
----Because I can----
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/

Old August 25th 03, 07:14 PM
Ron Natalie

"Rich S." wrote in message ...

Yes. Don't waste your money - you could spit the product more evenly between
your front teeth. A decent airbrush powered off a COČ bottle is best. I use
the bottle and regulator from my kegger setup.

Don't know how it does with dope and rejuv. but there are some things that
are not compatible with CO2. For instance, trying to spray acrylic with
CO2 causes it to froth up a bit (CO2 wants to carbonate the water).

Old August 25th 03, 07:21 PM
Eric Miller

"Rich S." wrote
Yes. Don't waste your money - you could spit the product more evenly

between
your front teeth.

Cool, what the reccomended technique method for cleaning paint & dope from
your teeth and gums?

=P

Eric

Old August 25th 03, 07:33 PM
Ron Natalie

"Eric Miller" wrote in message .net...
"Rich S." wrote
Yes. Don't waste your money - you could spit the product more evenly

between
your front teeth.

Cool, what the reccomended technique method for cleaning paint & dope from
your teeth and gums?

Gargle with MEK.

Old August 25th 03, 07:49 PM
Rich S.

"Eric Miller" wrote in message
.net...
"Rich S." wrote
Yes. Don't waste your money - you could spit the product more evenly

between
your front teeth.

Cool, what the reccomended technique method for cleaning paint & dope from
your teeth and gums?

=P

Eric

Definitely MUZZLELOADER !!!! I prefer the Peach flavor.

;^q

Rich " I vote for Slusarczyk for Head of the BATF" S.

Old August 25th 03, 07:51 PM
Rich S.

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

Don't know how it does with dope and rejuv. but there are some things

that
are not compatible with CO2. For instance, trying to spray acrylic with
CO2 causes it to froth up a bit (CO2 wants to carbonate the water).

That's funny. It does the same darn thing to the beer!

Rich S.

Old August 25th 03, 08:02 PM
Ron Natalie

"Rich S." wrote in message ...
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

Don't know how it does with dope and rejuv. but there are some things

that
are not compatible with CO2. For instance, trying to spray acrylic with
CO2 causes it to froth up a bit (CO2 wants to carbonate the water).

That's funny. It does the same darn thing to the beer!

Yeah, I try not to shoot beer through my airbrush. It's a waste.
If you need the pressure to move beer, we frequently use nitrogen
so that it's not all foam at the tap.