looking for clamshell trailer

Old November 7th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default looking for clamshell trailer

I am looking for a clamshell trailer for the glider I am building.
Looks like within the next few months or at least by summer I'll be
needing a trailer.

Anyone out there know of any trailers that need a shiny sailplane?

Brad
Old November 7th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Nov 7, 2:46�pm, Brad wrote:
I am looking for a clamshell trailer for the glider I am building.
Looks like within the next few months or at least by summer I'll be
needing a trailer.

Anyone out there know of any trailers that need a shiny sailplane?

Brad

Hey Brad..........check out the posting just above yours! The answer
to your plea.

Zulu
Old November 8th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Hey Zulu,

well.................guess I can always take a look at the pics. Not
really looking for another project, but let's see what you've got!

please send them to

apispilot-at-gmail.com

fix the address as required!

thanks,
Brad
Old November 8th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Nov 7, 5:24�pm, Brad wrote:
Hey Zulu,

well.................guess I can always take a look at the pics. Not
really looking for another project, but let's see what you've got!

please send them to

apispilot-at-gmail.com

fix the address as required!

thanks,
Brad

Brad: I'll be out at Moriarty tomorrow and will take some pics then
and get them off to you. My email addy is

Zulu
Old November 10th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gordon Schubert[_2_]

Brad

I have two Cobra trailers for sale (I only need to sell one). They can be
seen on Wings and Wheels.

Gordy Schubert