Su-34.jpg (0/1)

Old January 9th 08, 01:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
[email protected] troy24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

Default Su-34.jpg (0/1)

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:26:34 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

If you can't read my e-mail address there is something wrong with your
eyesight.

And name-calling when you're found out is a sign of weakness. Keep your
manners.

Regards,
Herman

schreef in bericht
.. .
On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:56:19 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

schreef in bericht
For the Picture Police: Copyright Max Bryansky

Why so cynical? You were found out; leave it at that.
Save yourself a lot of work and leave the copyright messages in the
pictures.

Regards,
Herman

If you don't like what I post or the way I post the pictures
why look at them,. Also I noticed that you Hide you e-mail address
You Sir are a ASSHOLE!

Herman
Go **** Up A Rope,
Why Don't you keep you mouth shut and your nose out of other peoples
business! I have NEVER TOOK CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE PICTURES I POST
UNLESS I TOOK THEM. I thought the group would enjoy seeing the great
pictures. but as always there is some asshole(Herman) who is mad at
the world and wans to slam everyone or everything he doesn't agree
with.AS for as manners go you have a lot to learn. This at one tiime
was a great group of people untill the likes of you moved in.
In closing I hope when you get home you mother runs out from her
dogigie house and bites you in the ASS!

Troy
Old January 9th 08, 05:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Manners, boy.
Act your age, or are you really only 9 years old.
And mind your grammar and spelling.

schreef in bericht
news
wrote:

If you can't read my e-mail address there is something wrong with your
eyesight.

And name-calling when you're found out is a sign of weakness. Keep your
manners.

Regards,
Herman

schreef in bericht
. ..
On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:56:19 +0100, "Herman"
wrote:

schreef in bericht
m...