PIK-20D Instrument panel

Old February 11th 09, 01:17 AM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

Default PIK-20D Instrument panel

Does somebody have a drawing of the PIK-20D large instrument panel?

An autocad file would do fine. A .pdf would do too.
Old February 12th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Irwin

--
Solo

Solo, I'm afraid I don't but if you are thinking of making a new panel
I would be interested in sharing the costs for getting a couple made - if
that makes sense. I've scoured the internet and haven't found much in
the way of help. We were thinking of taking ours out next winter and
making a template. Have you tried the PIK20 Yahoo forum?
Old February 13th 09, 11:11 PM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
At 00:17 11 February 2009, Solo wrote:

Does somebody have a drawing of the PIK-20D large instrument panel?

An autocad file would do fine. A .pdf would do too.

--
Solo

Solo, I'm afraid I don't but if you are thinking of making a new panel
I would be interested in sharing the costs for getting a couple made - if
that makes sense. I've scoured the internet and haven't found much in
the way of help. We were thinking of taking ours out next winter and
making a template. Have you tried the PIK20 Yahoo forum?
__
Send me an Email. You should be able to do so from my public profile of this forum.

The PIK forum has the blueprint for the small panel. I will get a large one from a member of my club, this week end. He needs a new one and we will make it before the season.

I made a custom one for my glider 2 seasons ago. I could send you a picture.

You need a small one or a big one?

Old February 15th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Irwin

David Irwin;682427 Wrote:
[...]

Solo, email got bounced back. Try sending me a PM

Old February 15th 09, 07:50 PM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

I can not send you a PM since you do not seem to be registered on the forum.

Send me an Email at solo______moncanoe.com.

Replace the underlines appropriately.

_______