WTB: Cobra Trailer Ramp Jack - US

Old June 19th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Emerson

Default WTB: Cobra Trailer Ramp Jack - US

If, by chance, you've upgraded to the hydraulic jack and have a decent
condition dual scissor jack assembly that you'd be willing to part with,
please let me know. US preferred for shipping costs.

Thanks
Old June 21st 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

On Jun 18, 8:54*pm, Gary Emerson wrote:
If, by chance, you've upgraded to the hydraulic jack and have a decent
condition dual scissor jack assembly that you'd be willing to part with,
please let me know. *US preferred for shipping costs.

Thanks

About 18 years ago, I needed to replace the jacks on my trailer and I
ended up visiting a local salvage yard, looking for a pair of matching
Honda (I believe) jacks. What really surprised me was the variety of
jacks for the same auto manufacturer there were. I must have had
close to 10 jacks before I found a MATCHING pair.

One thing you might consider is a pair of electric scissor jacks that,
I believe "21" put on his trailer recently. Rick, any comments?

-Tom