Just like the FAA and Southwest Airlines

Old September 12th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default Just like the FAA and Southwest Airlines

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote:
His name is John Johnson and he WAS a tech at one time. I did some
checking around

Why did you bother? What use is that information to readers?

Putting a name and a face to a kook who has been spamming RAP for many years
with racist filth might be nice to know. Why do quite a few people want to
know the same information about Bertie?

Old September 12th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"No2" wrote in message ...
Jim Logajan wrote:
"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote:
His name is John Johnson and he WAS a tech at one time. I did some
checking around

Why did you bother? What use is that information to readers?

The poor ******* is an obsessed FAA Manager who can't stand the truth
and hates unions and union members. Sometime in the past some union rep
must have destroyed his career or called him on the carpet for his
outdated sawmill management techniques and now he silently stews in his
juices wondering what might have been.

Sad huh?

Hardly, John Johnson. I was a proud union member for many years. I am very
supportive and sympathetic to the FAA unions and what it does and have said
so on numerous occasions. What I despise are parasitic individuals who hide
behind the union's apron (like you). Fortunately the FAA finally took care
of you and sent you packing. The only tragedy was it took so long. Unlike
yours, my career is very much in tact and doing quite well.

Old September 12th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Lou" wrote

Jim I'm not going to praise Bertie whatsoever,

Good, for that fact.

but I have
noticed with all the Bertie bashing that has taken place, he
(or she) has started to contribute actual information more and more.

When he stops responding to "the one whose name must not be mentioned"
entirely, and stops cross posting to the loon and kook groups, that will
be the first step towards not being referred to as Bernie the Butlhole.

It will take a couple years of good behavior to redeem his name for the
damage he has done, if it is even possible to redeem his name, IMHO.

Weather it's from peer pressure or just tired of swallowing his
own crap, he is contributing, however after reading this I'll bet he
reverts.

It matters not why he went on his campain of destruction, or why he stops.
(if he does)

The damage is done, and he has contributed greatly to the magnitude.

He can swallow all he wants, and then some.

Most likely, he will just switch to a friendly screen name, and possibly,
be a model citizen. That has been his M.O. in the past, I believe.

I doubt that we have seen the end of Bertie type destruction, as of yet,
as he reverts to his typical posts of destruction, though. I would love
to be proven wrong.

If you really want to know his name, ask Jay M.

I really don't care, and have no use for scum that would crap in his own
bed, as he has.

I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire.

Enough. I gotta keep my blood pressure under control.

See-ya.

What I find truly funny is just at the merest suggestion that I was
"supporting" Bertie (I wasn't), you go off the deep end. I've had my run
ins with Bertie also, but the difference is I don't let him get to me. The
fact that Bertie is able to raise your blood pressure simply proves he is
pulling your chain regardless of what you or anyone else wants to claim. So
long as such is the case, Bertie will be here to stay. Furthermore, the
constant ****ing and moaning about your beloved usenet NG is really what is
driving people away. Bertie's posts are easy enough for most to plonk him
or to simply ignore by not clicking on them which is exactly what anyone
with a small degree of good sense would do if they were truly bothered by
the posts. However, the constant ****ing and moaning about him by people
like you barrages any reader of this newsgroup with a level of negativity
that is impossible to avoid. So regardless of what you think, you and those
like you are driving people away more so than Bertie ever could dream about.

Old September 12th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

To be precise, it's a factor of 10.08 according GAUCHE (Generally
Accepted Usenet Contributions Heuristic Equation) computations. According
to the values at this site at the time I computed the value:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ng/about?hl=en
I see 218 postings this month by Bertie under the .aa.aa domain and
another 34 posted under the ld.you domain. Using the as
the base-line for "average" poster who posted 25 at the time of the
check, I get:

(218+34)/25 = 10.08

Or, one could simply conclude that Bertie is also subject to impersonation.

Old September 12th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ExposingClusterFucks

Mike wrote:
"No2" wrote in message ...
Jim Logajan wrote:
[...]

A "Career" in the FAA?
Now thats an oxymoron for sure

You can't be a white male because no white males have a
career in the FAA they are only there to prop up the
incompetent Blacks and Women while they leap frog over the
white males heads

So, how is that "career" playing minesweeper and working
your Ebay business? Or do you just sleep all day at your
desk while you suck the Guvment TIT??

Counting the days to you "Retire"?? Even though most
Government workers are retired on the job right now.

Are you one of those dead wood sycophant nobody's in the FAA?

I have noticed most of your posts are during the day
probably on Guvment time on Guvment computers.

Another waste of skin ****ing away my tax money you should
be proud you fit right in at the FAILED Aviation Administration

The rest of us must WORK for a living

lunch break.

What are you guys celebrating this month anyway in the FAA
isn't September Disabled Lesbian Hispanic Month?

Old September 12th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"ExposingCluster****s" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
"No2" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
[...]

You're the expert at that for sure, JJ. That's EXACTLY what you were until
the FAA sent you packing. I've already confirmed this. You know it, and I
know it.

I have noticed most of your posts are during the day probably on Guvment
time on Guvment computers.

Try checking my headers, idiot. They all come from the same place which is
my home. I've never posted from work and I never will. I have better
things to do with my time, like actually earn my pay. I'm sure this sounds
like a very strange concept to someone who never did.

Another waste of skin ****ing away my tax money you should be proud you
fit right in at the FAILED Aviation Administration

The rest of us must WORK for a living

Not you, JJ. You sit at home all day now that the FAA canned you.

and now that the FAA fired you there's no reason you can't pursue that
"career" full time. How does it feel to be such a loser that your union
couldn't even protect your job? I can certainly see why you have so many
issues with management. How dare them prevent you from smoking crack and
never hitting a lick at work?

What are you guys celebrating this month anyway in the FAA isn't September
Disabled Lesbian Hispanic Month?

I thought you plonked me, JJ, and twice no less. Either you were too deep
into your crack pipe to remember or too stupid to figure out how to do it.
Which is it?

Old September 13th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
No2

Mike wrote:
"No2" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
[...]

at, and now that the FAA fired you there's no reason you can't pursue
that "career" full time. How does it feel to be such a loser that your
union couldn't even protect your job? I can certainly see why you have
so many issues with management. How dare them prevent you from smoking
crack and never hitting a lick at work?

What are you guys celebrating this month anyway in the FAA isn't
September Disabled Lesbian Hispanic Month?

I thought you plonked me, JJ, and twice no less. Either you were too
deep into your crack pipe to remember or too stupid to figure out how to
do it. Which is it?

Your favorite employer keeping the skies safe

http://currentandundertow.blogspot.c...-video_01.html

Do you see any white males??

Of course not

Old September 13th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at
least has something useful to contribute to RAP now and then. John
Johnson is nothing more than the usenet equivalent of a streetcorner
kook.

You GOTTA be kidding.

He single-handedly has managed to bring so many kooks into RAH, that
the group is now next to useless. Any contributions he has made have
been negated, and then some, like to the factor of ten.

To be precise, it's a factor of 10.08 according GAUCHE (Generally
Accepted Usenet Contributions Heuristic Equation) computations. According
to the values at this site at the time I computed the value:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ng/about?hl=en
I see 218 postings this month by Bertie under the .aa.aa domain and
another 34 posted under the ld.you domain. Using the as
the base-line for "average" poster who posted 25 at the time of the
check, I get:

(218+34)/25 = 10.08

There's a small detail you're missing with your formula, Pythagoras. How
did Bertie's post count get so high? Bertie makes an off-hand insult or
contradiction, and then Jay, Maxie, Bob, (yes I will include myself), or one
of a dozen other regular contributors want to go toe to toe with him ad
nauseum. If nobody replies to Bertie, his post count would drop to little
or nothing. If post count is your metric of how a troll brings in kooks,
then you may want to go one step farther and look at the "kooks" who were
feeding that troll. You might find the lion's share has been the forum
regulars all along. As such they deserve the NG they fostered.

I have a feeling there are more than a few pilots that would gladly
join in pummeling him, if they only knew who he was.

So Mike, how does it feel to support a loser?

Hey, are you just another one of Bernie's socks? Sure sounds like
you are, or otherwise, you are just exTREEMly stoopid.

Sounds like you don't know your arse from a crack. You get wrapped
around the axle over someone like Bertie to the point your eyes turn
red and you want to get violent, and then you have the nerve to accuse
someone else of stupidity. Grow up.

Always interesting to see inadvertent self referential admonishments.
Never sure what to do with these observations other than point them out.
Maybe it's the coffee you're drinking.

Then point them out, if you think you can. As yet you haven't.

The only reason Bertie hangs
around is to pull the chain of people just like you.

Pulling chains is not the "usenet equivalent of a streetcorner kook?" How
about the "usenet equivalent of a streetcorner ass?" Just trying to sort
out the best fitting simile.

Are you trying to allege that Bertie and JJ are two peas of the same pod?
I'm not sure how you can equate a racist spammer who goes into drug induced
rants to someone you just don't like or agree with, but it makes you feel
better to bring up nonsense just so you can try and author a clever reply
then by all means go for it.

You attract him and his kind more than you can ever imagine.

I didn't know Morgans was on Bertie's "lits o' hate". Let me check my
recollection: Mxsmanic, Maxwell et al, Jay Honeck, ... alas, no joy, er,
Morgans.

Let me check Dudley's "lits o' annoyance": Morgans, ... ah, there it is
right near the top.

You sure you got the right lists?

Why do you think Bertie does what he does? Do you think he does it just so
he can read his own replies? The mere fact that Jim threatens him with
violence and gets his own blood pressure up stokes Bertie's fire. It
doesn't matter if he is replying to him or not. He certainly spends an
inordinate amount of time ****ing and moaning about him.

So if you're looking for someone to blame, blame yourself.

Hey - you could investigate this Jim Morgans in NC, figure out his real
name and location and then announce it to the world. That'd show him!

There's just one small thing you're missing, Pythagoras. I have no problem
with Jim posting here. Just because I may not agree with him, doesn't mean
I have no tolerance for him. In fact, I enjoy reading his posts. I don't
feel the need to be surrounded by people who constantly agree with me and I
with them. So once again you've brought up something completely useless in
a failed attempt at humor. It's not your forte. You should try other
approaches.

Old September 13th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Mike wrote:
"No2" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
[...]

My employer canned you, so I'd say they are doing a pretty good job.

http://currentandundertow.blogspot.c...-video_01.html

Do you see any white males??

Of course not

Here's one for ya. Believe it or not, this white male was actually a FAA
employee at one time. Of course he was guilty of all the behaviors you
project on minorities and women. Fortunately the FAA got rid of him. What
you'll really find funny is he actually tried to claim he wasn't fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fov6YsqwPII

How does it feel to be on the outside, JJ? How does it feel when not even
your own union "brothers" had anything good to say about you? Good
riddance.

Old September 13th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote:
If nobody replies to Bertie, his post
count would drop to little or nothing.

Mxsmanic hasn't replied to Bertie in many months. Yet Bertie has posted
followups to just about every post he makes. It appears not all Usenet posts
are propagating to your alternate reality. Perhaps that explains why you
appear to be posting claims contrary to observation.

If post count is your metric of how a troll brings in kooks,

I thought using an invented acronym like "GAUCHE" would made it clear that
entire paragraph was not to be taken seriously.

Why do you think Bertie does what he does?

So many possibilities! Maybe arrested development?

Do you think he does it
just so he can read his own replies? The mere fact that Jim threatens
him with violence and gets his own blood pressure up stokes Bertie's
fire.

That's incredibly devious of Bertie.

So once again you've
brought up something completely useless in a failed attempt at humor.
It's not your forte. You should try other approaches.

You're the "straight man" (or "comic foil") for the purposes of my humor, not
the audience. You're not expected to appreciate the humor.